ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am new to VPS so i dont know anythink about VPS and SolusVM

All this time i have used shared hosting am still learning to get use to VPS but its down now.

Will my site be up or not or Do i have to move to diffrent hosting company?

Kloxo is in no way related to SolusVM. It baffles me how you guys can make such claims based entirely on misinformation and assumption.

That said, he's been here, he read the thread, and he left. Do you seriously think that typing a simple line reassuring everyone he was looking into stuff would take up much of his time? No. Naturally, it boils down to him not wanting to work any of this out.

Take backups for whoever's VPS'es are up. For the rest, jump ship or at least secure your backups.

Am new to VPS so i dont know anythink about VPS and SolusVM

All this time i have used shared hosting am still learning to get use to VPS but its down now.

Will my site be up or not or Do i have to move to diffrent hosting company?

You'll most likely have to move. This is why I stick with Shared :D

That said, he's been here, he read the thread, and he left. Do you seriously think that typing a simple line reassuring everyone he was looking into stuff would take up much of his time? No. Naturally, it boils down to him not wanting to work any of this out.

Take backups for whoever's VPS'es are up. For the rest, jump ship or at least secure your backups.

Exactly. Shit happens, you need to move on. Save what you can save and continue doing what you do on a new hosting provider.

Good luck!

Yes, you can select a control panel while ordering your VPS and later open a support ticket for the 'exec' function (if it isn't enabled by default). We don't place any subdomain limit on VPS services so you should be able to create as much as you want :)

ok thanks sir will wait for my server to expire

Hello gamer36,

All our servers are online and working fine at the moment. If you have any problems then please open a ticket from the client area or PM me with customer ID and domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back