ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the offshore hosting thread locked? The shared hosting server that I am hosting my site is being down now and then from the past 7 days.

What the hell you guys thinking? I write lengthy messages in the support tickets and you answer "Hello, problem solved" :((

Its plain annoying for your customers when their sites are down.

Are you doing this on purpose or what?

Why is the offshore hosting thread locked? The shared hosting server that I am hosting my site is being down now and then from the past 7 days.

What the hell you guys thinking? I write lengthy messages in the support tickets and you answer "Hello, problem solved" :((

Simple then move :)

PM me your ticket # and I will lookout another solution for you.

do you allow FFMPEG?

Yes, FFmpeg is allowed.

do you have any uptime measurement? or any guaruntees? Also can you PM me with a private deal for once off payment for IP addys? (Ecatel gives them free, or once you exceed a certain number for 0.5Eur each)

their vps are not suitable if you want to run some serious/large sites , i had a vps with them for one month , the server speed was extremely slow , i took around 6 sec to just get a http response from my site , the most probable reason was ppl were hosting public rapidleech , torrentflux and other cpu consuming scripts publicly , although their 1 GBIT connection was really fast , i tried it with speed test and i got around 500 MBPS/800 MBPS, when i transferred my site to another host , (with almost same server specs and price) the response time was < 1 sec (new host dont allow rl,tf etc)

do you have any uptime measurement? or any guaruntees? Also can you PM me with a private deal for once off payment for IP addys? (Ecatel gives them free, or once you exceed a certain number for 0.5Eur each)

Hello,

We have a 99.50% uptime SLA . How many IP addresses do you need? Normally we charge $2 USD per month per IP but I can offer you a special deal for more IPs if you have a proper justification for the usage. Contact sales@servedome.com for more information.

Just ordered a USA VPS.

Looking forward to it:)

Your VPS should be active by now.

Hello msplash9 ,

At times I am not available on MSN due to my busy schedule. For support issues you can contact support@servedome.com or by opening a support ticket through the client area as we have other staff members beside me working round the clock. Else you can personally contact me by sending an e-mail to this address: abhishek@servedome.com

I checked your ticket history and your problem appears to be solved already. Don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further help.

my vps is down too.I tried to boot from control panel and that also haven't work.Also opened a ticket about that.

My websites also loading too slow.Kindly resolve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back