Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finnaly i managed to upload a 700 MB file to mega it looks like they are sorting this things up.

if someone needs to try how download works here is the link
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!EANkjCYB!akwBqnhm68yQZPNiYuOzdX8qpyI4x2q1g5MEvnlRy4g

...and only idiots reply such a thing like you...

I dont get you guy,why you are so jealous.If you ever start any kind of site,do you expect some revenue?Ofcours yes!
Maybe filesonic or fileserve will do more for the free internet....we need uncenzured internet,and we need to war for that!
At least someone started the war,so we need to respect him.

we will lose the internet,if we don't stand up!

And we cast out and pull in a fish already marhahajcs just one idiot who will falls for the fat Germans baloney.

Uncensored internet fool, you are being censored by your ISP as soon as you connect you idiot, all web addresses are logged THERE will never be uncensored internet but why are you so worried.

Oh he hasn't started any war, its called MARKETING I really don't know why I am wasting my time trying to get through your thick skull to see some sense.

So sign up and join the Fat Germans army LMAO

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Finnaly i managed to upload a 700 MB file to mega it looks like they are sorting this things up.

Code:

So welcome to mega's newly developed internet privacy software

BalkanDownload.ORG PRESENTS Vratice Se Rode (2007) DVDRip 01.avi (700.0 MB)

And then they tell you to switch to Google's Chrome to download, well we all know we can trust Google with our privacy. What a joker.

While other browser vendors are still struggling to implement the full spectrum of HTML5’s functionality, Google Chrome has it all - today. To enjoy MEGA's full power (such as automated batch up - and downloading), we strongly suggest abandoning your current, outdated browser and upgrading to Chrome as soon as possible.

Code:

Sasa,I downloaded your file.
Speed was good 800-900 KB/s as free user.
Now I looking where this file was saved on my pc lol
(chrome didn't ask where save it)

I think this fat German will die of a heart attack before I stop using torrents and sign up

Maybe iam doing something extremely wrong but i've been trying to use torrents for awhile and always fail.

Maybe someone can give me advice. The thing is i don't like to download popular stuff so basically everything i want has 0 seeds. I like downloading rare stuff like example A black and white movie from 1950's. I have tried downloading them even with 0 seeds and i've let it sit for 4 hours and still downloading is 0%

F*** that!

I really have no idea why everyone raves on about torrents when i can't even get 1% of download after 4 hours! lol Usually i can download a 1GB file from MU in under 1 hour.

@Beastyboys.. since you love torrents so much maybe you can give me advice on how to download RARE stuff with 0 seeds and get a fast speed???

Sasa,I downloaded your file.
Speed was good 800-900 KB/s as free user.
Now I looking where this file was saved on my pc lol
(chrome didn't ask where save it)

I am happy someone managed to download file from Mega , pls do tell when Chrome puts files when downloaded from Mega when you find it of course .

Megacrap_8.png

@Beastyboys.. since you love torrents so much maybe you can give me advice on how to download RARE stuff with 0 seeds and get a fast speed???

If it's RARE stuff you have answered your own question so don't use torrent if there are 0 seeds why are you even trying DOH! go to where you can download old black and white movies not that I have seen any sites uploading them maybe try google movies.

Oh and I am after the latest stuff so tell me where I can get that for free and without the runaround from file hosts trying to screw you for premium purchase and at fast speed and as in this case without the forced requirement to install google chrome spyware

Chrome saves files in the download folder.
C:/users/username/downloads
Or, you can easily set it up in Settings (top right corner menu).

I switched to Chrome from Firefox about a year ago and I must say I realy enjoy it now.
Ofcourse it is a little different browsing experience, some new features that have to be learned but I got used to it after a week or so and now I love it. The live time sync with a gmail account realy works great and it is waaay smoother than the sync option in FF.
Seriously though. Now when I have to work on firefox its like going back from Windows 7 to XP :P

Back to the topic.
Guys..
GUYS
WTF is this sh*t. A f*cking build-in download html5 app? Are you kiddin me?!
No external download app support??

MEGA just keeps dissappointing me :(

if you find em what is uploaded on turbobit just use getripz.pl it generats the premium link for turbobit and download

Or you can use Nopremium.pl service. You have to pay like $33 for 550GB transfer but it's totally worth it. They support most of the hosting services like turbobit, rapidshare, bitshare etc. You just paste the link, download it on their server and you get a link to it with up to 150Gbps speed. I paid $9 for 100GB transfer like 6 months ago and now I'm just half way through it. That's a lot of movies. :)

As you can see we've got a lot of Pirate Friendly Solutions here in Poland :D

My advice: Stay away from Torents:
- shitty speed
- you're most likely automatically sharing what you've downloaded (most people don't know how to switch it off)
- you can get your ass detected. Happens here in Poland from time to time, never happened to warez-downloaders.

I'd rather pay some $ than rely on torentz.

Last edited:
anyone else also getting "Decryption error" when download is finished? :(

Nop, and the speeds are awesome.
I'm uploading just for the lulz right now @ 800kB/s

edit: jeez, the DL speed is @ 3.6mB/s, kinda epic under the circumstances

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back