Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
really mate it's the other way around what abot rapidshare mediafire zibbyshare putlocker and all those old trusted loved hosts :) almost all affiliate filehosts beside turbobit and DF are gone while free once continued also megaupload would remains the king without affiliate but the FBI had another plans

Nop, and the speeds are awesome.
I'm uploading just for the lulz right now @ 800kB/s

edit: jeez, the DL speed is @ 3.6mB/s, kinda epic under the circumstances

I get this on all my files :( :(

wy8S2.jpg

Each file host service that has no affiliate program is doomed to fail

Meh. If the upload/download speed will remain so high I will definatelly use it to store my bigass backups.

Afiliate program doesn't matter in that case. And I don't think it's a good idea to share illegal files from any Dotcom's website anyway.

Personal storage: Yes.
Copyrighted materials: No.

If you have PPD they will Come!

Who will come?

Who will come?

Who will come?

Cash Whores will come!

Look how fast most left Wupload when Willy made that famous "No More Affiliate Program" Announcement!
shaq.gif

I don't know if I like the new Mega or not. I tried creating an account 5 times and never got a confirmation email. Nothing wrong with the email either or Mega's system wouldn't have allowed me to try and sign up with the same email, it would have said email is in use.

download speed is now rocking, upload speed is decent but needs a shedload of ram

one question i havent found the answer for. Whats the file lifetime for guest/free/premium links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back