Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

How do you know uploadable files came to his own account? How have you verified that. Did you login to his account?
I have undeniable proof of this. Unfortunately, I cannot post it here, nor share it with anyone over here. I presume, a very small (technically sound) portion of the community might have already understood how to find the proof that I'm talking about.

Even if ONE person was hacked or had their privacy invaded by the ZOOM's owner (which did happen), it implies the intentions of the owner. It doesn't require 10,000 people to be hacked to prove the illegal intentions of ZOOM's owner. This has been proved by the staff at wJunction and almost everyone knows what the owner of ZOOM is capable of doing. So yeah a bunch might not have been affected by ZOOM, but that doesn't justify collecting login credentials.

You all seem to forget that its not REQUIRED to illegally use the collected login credentials for something bad to happen. Something bad already happened when his application sent your login credentials to the owner. This is not allowed. The owner nowhere mentions that he is doing this.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Well if he were to hack me, I really wouldn't complain too much. I have been using his software since it was first released and have made many thousands of dollars as a result of his software. Using ANY software always comes with some kind of risk, it just means that Zoom's uploader comes with a lot more. It is true that he shouldn't be collecting data, but please stop trying to take advantage of this thread and advertising your software.

I like how you have been perfectly polite whilst also placing forward your arguments, something which is lacking amongst a lot of people here. Also, as far as taking advantage of this thread is concerned, you already know that NU is an open-source application. We are losing time and money to whatever work we do towards NU. Therefore, I'm not sure what I'm "advertising" definition: (the activity or profession of producing advertisements for commercial products or services). Moreover, you're forgetting the fact that before I was a developer for NU, I was a normal user of ZOOM uploader who had his privacy invaded by that application. I'm merely engaging in discussions and responding to replies of other people in this thread.

I would like to end this by saying that I do not care if you or other people end up using PlowShare (open-source) or any other open-source application meant for uploading. The only problem I have is with ZOOM uploader. I will be more than happy to see any other application being used by the general folk, and not specifically NeembuuUploader.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:
Well, I used free version so your claim about revenge is incorrect right there.

Now, facts.

When I uploaded to uploadable, files never appeared. He got them to his acc.

When I uploaded to k2s I suddenly saw myself having been logging in with Romanian Ip even tho I'm not from there.

So go ahead call me a fool. I'll only laugh at your lack of maturity at 56.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

There ARE restrictions for the free version. z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader

"start-up window
using some host not allowed
using some accounts not allowed
some functions disabled"

Correct. And Uploadable.ch has always been a restricted host only available for registered users. So when you upload as a free user they never arrive in your account.

Anurr is a 100% noob, proofs nothing and talks bull just ot be heared. Please refrain from replying for the sake of WJ.

Last edited:
There ARE restrictions for the free version. z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader

"start-up window
using some host not allowed
using some accounts not allowed
some functions disabled"

Correct. And Uploadable.ch has always been a restricted host only available for registered users. So when you upload as a free user they never arrive in your account.

Anurr is a 100% noob, proofs nothing and talks bull just ot be heared. Please refrain from replying for the sake of WJ.

Yawn... I've never uploaded anything to anywhere as an unregistered free user.

But spout your lies as a last resort having been discredited otherwise.

You sound so stupid that I wouldn't put it past you if you were zoom's creator himself.

But keep quacking, I'll be the smart one and stop as Para already has.

For what it's worth I hope that if you're not zoom's creator you were at least payed enough to spout your lies and shit.

If you're not payed I take you to be similarly low basement dweller as say the SFL guy.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

The fact that there's an overwhelming MAJORITY 99.999% of users of zoom who has never ever had any problems speaks for itself.

I upload to uploadeable all the time and ALL my files has arrived safely and IMMEDIATELY, while in fact using FTP, sometimes files will stay pending for days or even suddenly just vanish from pending queue and never arrive, so I need to SPEND time checking if all files arrived, while if I use zoom, if it doesn't report of any errors, then I can be confident that all my files are there.

It is obvious that you people have some personal grudges against zoom, so it's perfectly fine to just go ahead and use other alternative. We current zoom users are quite happy with it and have no plans to change, unless you happen to make a perfect opensource copy of zoom, I may then consider changing.

The opensource argument is like the Linux argument. Sure anyone can go and check the kernel source code (but probably just see gibberish of text), but majority of people still are gonna use Windows.

So zoom users are dumb and basement dwellers?

We would rather SAVE TIME and MAKE MORE MONEY by using zoom, than to switch over to some inferior software.

Last edited:
you were at least payed enough

Payed? I guess you meant 'paid' . Not quite sure what education you had, but I guess it isn't college or university. And listening and understanding are not your strongest points (I doubt you never had one of those to begin with).

Yawn... I've never uploaded anything to anywhere as an unregistered free user.

Another example you're too dumb to understand easy things.

If you use Zoom as a free user (that is: NOT registered / donated) you cannot upload to your account at uploadable.ch as it is a 'R' (Registered) host. You need to register (donate) Zoom. If you upload to uploadable.ch as a free Zoom user they don't end up in your account but rather in the host's general pool. Not to Zoom's creator account. Get it?

Period.

Last edited:
Payed? I guess you meant 'paid' . Not quite sure what education you had, but I guess it isn't college or university. And listening and understanding are not your strongest points (I doubt you never had one of those to begin with).

Simple typo as I wrote this from my phone. Presently I'm on my fourth year in PhD writing my dissertation. Do you even have a degree or have you just been posting on WJ and uploading content all your long (so far) life?

I don't have to understand the illegal intricacies of zoom to comprehend that they're illegal. But keep spamming this thread (a thread where everything is explained in OT, ffs) & make yourself look as being paId by
zoom scumbag.

Have a nice day, jobless has-been.

Hello,

I have to stop using z-o-o-m uploader? all my uploads with this software and none of my accounts is stoled, can you clear me situation?

Thank you in advance.

I've used Zoom for at least 4 years and have never experienced deleted files or stolen money balances. But then again, I've donated $3 a long time ago. Probably the best investment I've made.

And I honestly think 'Paralytic' should stop responding in this thread. All he does is putting Zoom down and spamming his own product.

Zoom is the best solution for uploaders. But you got to stop being a cheap ass and pay (a little) for it.

LOL! Its just a matter of time before he notices your key and blacklists it. It will happen when you start uploading at least more than 50GB daily.
You have been MIA since a long time since you were banned which is why you have no idea of the events that took place which lead to Zoom getting banned from here.

then you stay below some imaginary value of x GB per month.
i've had this also.
Uploading only a few things weren't a problem with the registered version.

After having 2 weeks of excessive reups (due to abuse), i've used more than 100GB daily for over 1 Week
He then suspended my account.
After mailing he said, that he wants more money, since i' uploading too much.
Since i don't have writte further after some times he maild me, if i'm still interested in giving him more money to be able to upload again.

so, my key is still blocked.
i've switched to FTP for uploading, which is also nice.
And most of the sites have API, from which i can automatically get my links, if i want. but since i'm not a big uploader, and my downloads can be counted by hand, i'm fine with this solution.

What a load of bullshit. I've been sometimes uploading hundreds of gigs daily and there hasn't been any problems at all.

Well I suppose you are paying him monthly. When you pay him monthly then you wont face any issues.
The Monthly fees will vary depending on the average amount of data you upload on a daily basis.
Shit happens when you stop paying him his monthly fees.
Since its reasonable for you to pay him monthly and at the same time compromise your account credentials I honestly dont care about what you have to say.
There are others like you but the sole purpose of this thread was to warn people who care about their privacy.

Machar, mate, it's a fool's errand to argue with folks like Mole. Some people will just never comprehend anything being deeply wrong with what zoom's dev is doing.

It's analogous to the slave's / Stockholm syndrome sufferer's mentality - "But he provides me with food and shelter, who cares if he beats me sometimes and fucks me in the ass!"

What a load of bullshit. I've been sometimes uploading hundreds of gigs daily and there hasn't been any problems at all.

Well I suppose you are paying him monthly. When you pay him monthly then you wont face any issues.
The Monthly fees will vary depending on the average amount of data you upload on a daily basis.
Shit happens when you stop paying him his monthly fees.
Since its reasonable for you to pay him monthly and at the same time compromise your account credentials I honestly dont care about what you have to say.
There are others like you but the sole purpose of this thread was to warn people who care about their privacy.

I gave him $3 around the first time when he released the uploader and I haven't had to pay a cent extra since then. I have been uploading like 1TB-2TB per week to a various number of hosts with no issues. Furthermore, when I was using zoom to upload to old hosts(back in the day) like Fileserve, megaupload, and hotfile, I was making something like $300-$400 PER week(uploading 500+ files per week) and I did not get hacked at all.

Even if he is hacking people's account, it is without a doubt the best software for the job. Considering I haven't been hacked since I started using it, I have no plans to leave it.

Last edited:
some stupid guys here think he scam and steal accounts everyone use his tool he not

he target some he only want the money from ur accounts he change the payments info in the day of the payments and then put ur info back when he get the money
and if he cant get the money he start make bad jokes like using ur balance to extend ur account or start del ur files if he angry at u

he used around 95$ of my RG account to extend before 5 month when he cant change the info
and i got his ip from RG support

he also try to stole my payments from others filehosts i was use at that time

he scam piece of sh*t - amateur kid - scummy - a lair end of story

and only the stupid ones that keep use him because they not get scam by him yet

No, your comparison is wrong. He may be fucking SOMEBODY ELSE in the ass, but that's probably because THEY did something to him first. (Like using a cracked version). But the main point is that I DON'T care what the fuck OTHER PEOPLE may have problems with him.

He has NEVER done anything to me and I have never done anything to him, so there's NO PROBLEMS between us. So WHY THE FUCK should I change to use another far inferior application just because a tiny group of people have some personal grudges and vendetta against zoom?????

I only paid him $10 ONCE when I started using it because I thought such an excellent program, the man deserve this small donation.

me memememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back