Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, lets hope you'll develop it further to achieve what your goals. So far it must have been over a year since I last tested neembu and I can't see that nothing much has changed in the interface.

You also fail to understand that people want to use a program so their work will finish faster, regardless of the so called "security risk". So far a overwhelming MAJORITY of zoom users haven't had any problems at all and those who has reported to have problems also admitted that they used a cracked version of zoom.

So you can try to scare as much you want with the so called "security" issue, but as long as I haven't had any problems, I don't see what's to worry about.

If security issue is a worry to you, then sure go ahead and use something else which will make you feel safe.
But for now, neembu does not meet my requirements.

Also, find a way so people are able to input SEVERAL account at the same host. Currently you can only add 1 user/pw for each host. Many people have several accounts on the same host that they need to regularly switch between to upload to. It's a real hassle to have to go into options and put in user/pw each time, especially if the user/pw combination is complicated and some VNC doesn't support copy/paste.

For many people (such as me) zoom isn't "best" or "worst" but "THE ONLY" choice. The alternative is to spend a lot more time managing the uploading files, while zoom can do all that automatically and quickly with the exact customized settings that we have put in.

Last edited:
I'm sure a question which may pop into people's mind is "dafuq you think you are? This is a free software, so you are in no fucking position to demand any features like that. Just give the developers some slack and if it's useful enough, they'll eventually implement the changes when they have time. It's after all a totally free software and you should be grateful to be able to use it."

Well, you see, this is also a major difference because in zoom, one can actually REQUEST features and PAY him to implement it and it will actually be implemented in a timely manner as well.

Even important feature such as sorting by name/host/uploaded time are still not implemented, despite it should be relatively easy to do it.

Last edited:
no one force you to use it, yu don't like so no use it :)

I have also been totally satisfied with zoom and have no plans to change.

"Do not put free money into the pockets of scumbags like the developer of ZOOM uploader."

And I certainly feel like using neembuu the way you are bashing zoom like that.. just WTF...

I have actually tried neembuu in the past, and unfortunately when it comes to user-friendliness of your interface, you lag far far behind zoom. And of course, zoom supports far more hosts. Don't you support uploadable.ch yet? Dailymotion neither. Zoom saves me hell of time than if I have to manually upload videos 1 by 1 to dailymotion.

It has been long time since I last tried you, but I remember it was not possible to set individually for each host for example max 3 simultaneous uploads for specific host. This is very important because some hosts are slower to upload than others, while other hosts impose limitations on amount of connections it will allow. When we are uploading same set of files to several hosts, zoom allows us to perfectly finetune how many connections we should send to a particular host at a time, to maximize performance.

The way zoom as created his application shows that he has a very good understanding of the needs of us uploaders. That's why he provides all this options for us to set and customize.

For the record, I upload regularly to megashares.com and uploadable.ch as well as dailymotion, so neembuu for the time being will be out of the question for me anyway.

Oh yeah, I remember now, the inability to sort the upload list by file name or host was a MAJOR annoyance. This simple, but very very important feature, is something you should have implemented from the start. In fact, when I used your application, it was very evident that you really have not so much understanding of the needs of our uploaders.

Your lack of understanding is also evident when you think that neembuu can be a viable replacement for zoom. Your application is very difficult to use and lacks many important options. Some features are kind of awkwardly implemented.

Update:
I had some time and decided to check out neembuu again.
Here are some observations.

Your lack of options compared to zoom is a major issue.
Not able to limit connection per host.
Not able to set the default file description.

Hi,

NeembuuUploader is undergoing some major revamps, wherein a lot of core functions and interfaces will be changed. When this happens, I can assure you, that we will destroy ZOOM uploader's monopoly. You seem to be focusing entirely on the features, but disregard the serious security flaws within ZOOM uploader. I assume that you know the fact that each and every username/password that you save within ZOOM uploader's application gets sent over to the owner of that application. It does not matter whether you are a registered user / free user or if you are using an invalid key or not; your personal information and login credentials are being sent to the owner of ZOOM uploader and is being stored within a database that he maintains.

So think about it like this ... sure ZOOM uploader has been running since a while and as a result of that, it has a lot of features and file-hosts that are supported, but ALL accounts you use with this application are compromised, since the owner of ZOOM uploader can, on any day, manipulate/destroy/hack/compromise ANY and ALL of your accounts that you used with his application.

Therefore, if you wish to compromise your security by using his application, sure, go ahead. The developers at Neembuu are working hard at rapidly developing core functionalities that are requested by our users and we WILL bring NeembuuUploader to a height at which ZOOM uploader's monopoly will be completely destroyed and people will be forced to re-think their decisions of compromising their security + spending money on such a shady software when you will be able to get everything for free within NeembuuUploader.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

when i put my credential in your program you aren't able to see them then ?
btw the biggest filehost now have IP access set

Last edited:

Hi,

NeembuuUploader is undergoing some major revamps, wherein a lot of core functions and interfaces will be changed. When this happens, I can assure you, that we will destroy ZOOM uploader's monopoly. You seem to be focusing entirely on the features, but disregard the serious security flaws within ZOOM uploader. I assume that you know the fact that each and every username/password that you save within ZOOM uploader's application gets sent over to the owner of that application. It does not matter whether you are a registered user / free user or if you are using an invalid key or not; your personal information and login credentials are being sent to the owner of ZOOM uploader and is being stored within a database that he maintains.

So think about it like this ... sure ZOOM uploader has been running since a while and as a result of that, it has a lot of features and file-hosts that are supported, but ALL accounts you use with this application are compromised, since the owner of ZOOM uploader can, on any day, manipulate/destroy/hack/compromise ANY and ALL of your accounts that you used with his application.

Therefore, if you wish to compromise your security by using his application, sure, go ahead. The developers at Neembuu are working hard at rapidly developing core functionalities that are requested by our users and we WILL bring NeembuuUploader to a height at which ZOOM uploader's monopoly will be completely destroyed and people will be forced to re-think their decisions of compromising their security + spending money on such a shady software when you will be able to get everything for free within NeembuuUploader.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Fool, do you comprehend what "open source" means? You can see the code for yourself and make sure there aren't any "backdoors". Not that it isn't a moot point to begin with as NU is plugin-based. Do you even know how zoom is coded? No, you're the mercy of a thief instead.

And cracked version of zoom? Wtf? He does his shit with FREE version to force ppl to buy it.

Get working brains ppl pls.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Fool, do you comprehend what "open source" means? You can see the code for yourself and make sure there aren't any "backdoors". Not that it isn't a moot point to begin with as NU is plugin-based.

how many people that use NU are able to do that ? or do that before use it ?

Hi,

Neembuuploader is evolving quickly and soon it will surpass zoom in terms of popularity. Rome was not built in a day!
I dont mind paying 5-10$/Month for my uploading needs but I will never compromise my account credentials to any software. I value my privacy.
I have already started using Neembuuploader and I am satisfied with its functionality.
I am looking forward to future developments.

Be rest assured, we will add the features that all of you have requested. None of your requests go unnoticed. We have a proper ticket system with which we follow-up on the feature requests that we receive.

As it stands, Neembu Uploader really falls short of what I need. For now I will probably stick with Zoom but once Neembu starts having more features I could easily consider switching over.

I respect your opinion. I agree Neembuu Uploader is lagging behind in terms of features as compared to ZOOM uploader, but we are constantly working on new features. As mentioned before, there is a major overhaul that we have in the works right now.

Yes, lets hope you'll develop it further to achieve what your goals. So far it must have been over a year since I last tested neembu and I can't see that nothing much has changed in the interface.

You also fail to understand that people want to use a program so their work will finish faster, regardless of the so called "security risk". So far a overwhelming MAJORITY of zoom users haven't had any problems at all and those who has reported to have problems also admitted that they used a cracked version of zoom.

So you can try to scare as much you want with the so called "security" issue, but as long as I haven't had any problems, I don't see what's to worry about.

If security issue is a worry to you, then sure go ahead and use something else which will make you feel safe.
But for now, neembu does not meet my requirements.

Also, find a way so people are able to input SEVERAL account at the same host. Currently you can only add 1 user/pw for each host. Many people have several accounts on the same host that they need to regularly switch between to upload to. It's a real hassle to have to go into options and put in user/pw each time, especially if the user/pw combination is complicated and some VNC doesn't support copy/paste.

For many people (such as me) zoom isn't "best" or "worst" but "THE ONLY" choice. The alternative is to spend a lot more time managing the uploading files, while zoom can do all that automatically and quickly with the exact customized settings that we have put in.

1. I've just recently joined the NeembuuUploader project as a full-time developer. I understand that NU was dormant and rather inactive in the past, but I can assure you that this is no longer the case. Only a month has passed since I've joined NU as a developer and if you would have noticed, I have added a total of 31 hosts to the project of my own, till date. Almost every week, I end up adding about 5-7 new file-hosts to NU. Therefore, as I said, NU might have been dormant/inactive in the past, but NEW developers have joined the project to add new life to things. The advent of new developers has been a motivation factor to even the oldest developers of NU.

2. I'm not "scaring" people, but rather informing them about the fact that the usernames and passwords that they are saving into ZOOM are being sent over directly to the owner of ZOOM uploader. This is fact, not an assumption. If you do not trust my words, download an HTTP debugger like WireShark (free) or HTTP Debugger PRO (trial). These programs allow you to monitor and analyze the traffic going out/coming into your computer. Therefore, it will allow you to monitor the information ZOOM uploader sends whenever you do something like saving a username/password etc. You can even use this technique to monitor NeembuuUploader and you can compare the results. When you do this, you will realize how insecure using ZOOM uploader is.

3. Multiple accounts per file-host is something that we have added onto our task-list, along with adding the sort by file-host/file-name and also a completely seamless plugin push system. These features are being worked on as we speak, and will be added as soon as possible.

Of course NOT. When you save a username/password within NeembuuUploader, it NEVER leaves your computer/server. However, the owner of ZOOM uploader thinks its okay to send usernames/passwords of people to himself. Make note of the important fact, that the owner of ZOOM uploader has NEVER mentioned this FACT anywhere on his forum/website. Why? Why do you think he is hiding the fact that he sends your usernames/passwords to himself and stores it in his personal database? Because he clearly knows that what he is doing is ILLEGAL.

I'm sure a question which may pop into people's mind is "dafuq you think you are? This is a free software, so you are in no fucking position to demand any features like that. Just give the developers some slack and if it's useful enough, they'll eventually implement the changes when they have time. It's after all a totally free software and you should be grateful to be able to use it."

Well, you see, this is also a major difference because in zoom, one can actually REQUEST features and PAY him to implement it and it will actually be implemented in a timely manner as well.

Even important feature such as sorting by name/host/uploaded time are still not implemented, despite it should be relatively easy to do it.

All I can say is that anyone who prefers to take security risks for ease of use can continue using ZOOM uploader. We are working extremely hard for 0.00$ back to us and we are doing our best to bring NU to a level so that people can STOP using ZOOM uploader, completely. We are not doing this for money. We are doing this so that ALL of you are more secure and so that we can end a scumbag's monopoly, which he has been abusing and taking good advantage out of.

Thanks for all your comments and opinions,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:
Yes, you really need not to mention about zoom keeping people's user/pw. Everybody and their brother knows this already.
So what if he does it? It means he's keeping info of thousands or maybe tens of thousands of users and so far it means that overwhelming 99.99% haven't had any problems whatsoever.

So enough of this attempt of scare tactics, it certainly aren't gonna persuade any of us existing users, because we are already very well aware of this issue, and don't really mind.

Unless you make a program which is pretty much almost the same as zoom, I don't see any reason to change to you, regardless. Zoom currently works perfectly fine and as long as there isn't any problems, he can keep all of my user/pw in his personal database, for all I care.

All you will achieve is to just create a viable alternative to zoom, but trust me, there will still be lots of people continue using zoom.

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes, you really need not to mention about zoom keeping people's user/pw. Everybody and their brother knows this already.
Why shouldn't I mention this? And just because "everybody knows" doesn't mean what the owner of ZOOM uploader is doing is justified.

So what if he does it? It means he's keeping info of thousands or maybe tens of thousands of users and so far it means that overwhelming 99.99% haven't had any problems whatsoever.

What he is doing is ILLEGAL and blatant violation of people's privacy. Just because you're young and immature, doesn't mean that other people also have a reckless disregard of their safety on the internet. Just because you don't care about your privacy or your accounts, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't care either. Just because you like to giveaway your login credentials to a scumbag basement dweller (ZOOM's owner), doesn't mean that others are also interested in doing that.

So enough of this attempt of scare tactics, it certainly aren't gonna persuade any of us existing users, because we are already very well aware of this issue, and don't really mind.

These are not "scare tactics". The owner of ZOOM uploader is a scumbag, basement dweller who enjoys stealing people's personal information, operates an illegal application and makes money out of it. This is what the fact is, no matter you like to hear it or not. I'm starting to feel that you get kick-backs or something from ZOOM's owner, since you're always on every topic trying to back-up this pathetic ZOOM's owner.

Zoom currently works perfectly fine and as long as there isn't any problems, he can keep all of my user/pw in his personal database, for all I care.
All you will achieve is to just create a viable alternative to zoom, but trust me, there will still be lots of people continue using zoom.

Oh, the "I definitely HAVE TO fall before I learn" mentality. As I said earlier, sure, go ahead, go put more money into the pockets of scumbags and privacy invaders. But people have and will continue to stop using ZOOM when they will have a free alternative. There is nothing you, or ZOOM's owner can do anything about that.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Besides login credentials, another issue arrived, one of user already noted that....(Can't recall that thread name, guess ul.to thread mentioned).
I used both Zoom/Neembu...as currently some feature not added on Neembu, I used Zoom somehow whenever need to make fast link posting...
but problem is that file upload finished via Zoom, but not appeared on file account manager, it happened several time on zoom specially ul.to account and 3-5 time Oboom,
but Neembu is more trust worthy than Zoom in this situation, as they don't save any details on database/server, I have once only one file missed on ul.to, may be some technical fault of that.
I would not mind...
this proved that Zoom not only control your login details, they control your file which will show or not on your account manager randomly....
If downloaders accidentally bought that missed files then rewards(i.e. sales/rebills) goes to Zoom uploader without any works, not single penny on original uploader who invest time and works hardly.
So, think about carefully blind zoom users.
P.S. I always checked my file manager files after finished upload via Zoom before posting, even if I posted link, I check carefully missed files parts then edit my post asap.
But never check file manager when upload via Neembu!

Last edited:
Hi,

Besides login credentials, another issue arrived, one of user already noted that....(Can't recall that thread name, guess ul.to thread mentioned).
I used both Zoom/Neembu...as currently some feature not added on Neembu, I used Zoom somehow whenever need to make fast link posting...
but problem is that file upload finished via Zoom, but not appeared on file account manager, it happened several time on zoom specially ul.to account and 3-5 time Oboom,
but Neembu is more trust worthy than Zoom in this situation, as they don't save any details on database/server, I have once only one file missed on ul.to, may be some technical fault of that.
I would not mind...
this proved that Zoom not only control your login details, they control your file which will show or not on your account manager randomly....
If downloaders accidentally bought that missed files then rewards(i.e. sales/rebills) goes to Zoom uploader without any works, not single penny on original uploader who invest time and works hardly.
So, think about carefully blind zoom users.
P.S. I always checked my file manager files after finished upload via Zoom before posting, even if I posted link, I check carefully missed files parts then edit my post asap.
But never check file manager when upload via Neembu!

Yes, this is correct. ZOOM uploader has been built so that whenever someone tries to upload as a "FREE user" to a file-host, instead of actually uploading as a free-user, the owner of ZOOM uploader uploads YOUR files to HIS account. This also happens sometimes even if you enter your own account information; which means that instead of uploading files to your account, ZOOM uploader uploads files to the ZOOM uploader's owner's account.

Therefore, you might share the links on the internet and work hard for creating posts etc, but all the earnings will go to the ZOOM uploader's owner. This is a confirmed fact.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:
Yup, that's what I've told many, many times now.

I had this issue with Uploadable. I'd upload files to my Uploadable account with zoom & they never arrive in File Manager.

They just went to basement sweller scumbag's own account.

I was even told as much. Like it's something to be tolerated. "Hey if you don't like it, buy the product."

People ought to pull their heads out of their ass and never ever use zoom again.

All RDP providers should remove zoom support & add Neembuu.

Then it's going to turn fast and leave scumbag with empty pockets.

All RDP providers should remove zoom support & add Neembuu.
Then it's going to turn fast and leave scumbag with empty pockets.
No, Banned words more applicable!
if clients use their own Zoom Premium key with own risk, then rdp provider can not control their choice....

Last edited:
I do not think that zoom programmer is a passwords thief and here my explanation.
You keep saying that in some ways usernames and passwords from various filehost are processed by this guys and I can't say anything because it's true. the problem that most of you still didn't understand is that those accounts are processed just for the reason that he needs to check (automatically of course, it would be so slow to verify all the accounts) the amount of data. In fact the subscription cost depends on the the traffic that you are going to use.

Could be a good explanation?

And that gives him the right to illegally use the credentials of those people who use his program for free?

Come on already, stop this brain-dead shit.

I do not think that zoom programmer is a passwords thief and here my explanation.
You keep saying that in some ways usernames and passwords from various filehost are processed by this guys and I can't say anything because it's true. the problem that most of you still didn't understand is that those accounts are processed just for the reason that he needs to check (automatically of course, it would be so slow to verify all the accounts) the amount of data. In fact the subscription cost depends on the the traffic that you are going to use.

Could be a good explanation?

Hi,

As a developer, I can tell you right away that your logic is incorrect. You are suggesting that the owner of ZOOM uploader needs to collect everyone's login credentials so that he could log into their accounts and check how much data they have uploaded? No. That is not how programming works.

The way ZOOM uploader works, it is of course programmatically possible to develop it so that the amount of data uploaded by the user can be calculated as and when the user uploads files right within the application. It is not required for him to illegally collect login credentials and check the uploaded amount that way. This seems like an excuse that the owner of ZOOM uploader would use in order to justify his illegal privacy invading activities. Sadly enough, innocent people (who are not tech-savvy or aren't a developer) fall prey to such excuses and lame arguments.

His application itself gathers all statistics about the amount uploaded. He collects the login credentials of innocent people for his own illegal purposes.

Thank You,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back