Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoom has programmed the software to upload files to his account when your key gets blacklisted or expires. I never trusted Zoom for my links. I always got them from my file manager.
He has your user id and password credentials so that he can always find you even if you purchase a million keys. Only way to evade his watch is by changing both your username and passwords and getting a key from a new email id.
Uploaded recently introduced the security feature bcoz Zoom was deleting his users files when they refused to pay. He was trying to extort his users.
I left Zoom long time ago when he blacklisted my key along with my user id and password credentials. I knew before Northland that he was phishing user details but I could not prove it since I did not have the technical expertise in doing so. Also no one would believe me since I was banned and people would just think that I was one of the whiners who criticized the software for getting banned.
I use FileZilla, Web Browser and Neembuuploader for now and it has been working great for me. I have the same earnings as before.

yeah, even more so then, I only ever used the free version. But if he does the same with paid users, it's basically criminal

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't say whatever you said is not true. I'm just saying I haven't had any problems.

Don't fucking put words in my mouth!

Besides, I'm pretty sure there is some reason behind why you are getting problems, since there sure are an overwhelming number of people using zoom and have no problems whatsoever.

Problems? Are you serious?

"Problem" must mean something different from where you're from.

Yes, I have a problem when I upload files via zoom to some hoster and the files never make it to my file manager, but end up somewhere else entirely (creator's account on the said host).

Yes, I have a problem when I check my log in info on one hoster and suddenly notice how I've apparently been logged in from Romania (DISCLAIMER FOR STUPID: I'm not from Romania).

"Reason" behind those "problems" is clearer than a sky on a hot summer day, talked and reiterated here ad nauseam. If you're unable (unwilling?) to comprehend, well... more power to ya.

World's built on sheep who let themselves treated as shit. And come back, asking for seconds.

I understands perfectly what the fuck you are saying. You on the other hand seems to have difficulty understanding what the fuck I am writing.

I am just saying that I personally (as well as overwhelming majority of users) haven't had any problems whatsoever. Sure you guys may have your problems with zoom, but majority of other users don't.

"Treated as shit"??? WTF are you fucking talking about? I am just saying that I have had NO PROBLEMS using it ever and it saves me hell lot of time. Exactly how does this constitute me being treated as shit???

Last edited:
Btw, whilst I tried out K2S I still was using zoom, but guess what...

Through that nifty feature the Moneyplatform site has, e.g. the login info page or something, I suddenly saw, that wow, I have logged in from Romania!

That, and, when I was using uploadable, all the files I uploaded via zoom mysteriously never appeared on my file manager.

Using zoom never, ever again.

No one should. Who does just evidently doesn't comprehend what he risks with.

Jeff from MoneyPlatform was kind enough to provide me and the project manager of plowshare with a free premium account so that we could get all three of their file hosts (keep2share/fileboom/publish2me) integrated successfully for premium users.

So if anyone has PlowShare they should update to the latest build, to see what version you have type:
Code:
​plowup --version
As of this writing the latest build is "v1.0.4-15-g937ef2e (2014-08-04)"

For more information on the open source plowshare script please visit their website: https://code.google.com/p/plowshare or on IRC @ irc.freenode.net #plowshare

Hi,

I am one of the active developers of the NeembuuUploader open-source project.

This is an appeal to everyone who uses different file-hosts for uploading and sharing their files:

• Please stop using ZOOM uploader and protect your privacy.
  • Do not put free money into the pockets of scumbags like the developer of ZOOM uploader.
  • Use NeembuuUploader, which is a FREE and open-source software. All of our software's code is open to the public, if you have any doubts, you can check the source-code yourself.
logo.png

Now, I know that all of you have been requesting several features to be added to NeembuuUploader so that it can be considered as a complete replacement of the ZOOM uploader and we would like to inform you that we're working on all the features that all of you had requested.

We have an active development team and we have the following features on our task-list:

• Sortable headers - So that you can sort the list of pending uploads by the (1) file-host, (2) file-name
  • Plugin PUSH system - So that any newly added file-host plugins (or plugin updates) can be pushed directly to our customers, without the need for the customers to download new releases again and again.
  • Add NEW file-hosts - Not sure if you have noticed as of yet, or not, but we have been adding new file-host plugins as per a "rapid development" scheme. The complete list of RECENTLY added file-hosts (not ALL the file-hosts, just the new ones are listed) can be found here.
  • Daily Updates - We have been releasing a new NIGHTLY build almost daily as per the changes/fixes/features added to NU.

If there are any new file-hosts that you would like to request to be added to NU, post here.

LATEST NIGHTLY BUILD: Download

Thank You,

-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:
i am fully satisfy with zoom never had a issue at all

Hi,

The question is, why should the normal user have to pay for such a software when you can get it for free by using NeembuuUploader? Why would you want to risk sending your login credentials to the scumbags like the developer of ZOOM Uploader, when you can use a free, open-source application like NeembuuUploader?

It is not necessary to wait until you get scammed or until "something bad happens to you" for you to stay safe. Learn from other people's experiences and mistakes and stop using ZOOM uploader.

Whatever features you want, we will add it to NeembuuUploader for free, that is my commitment. And I'm not even asking for money in return, what else can anybody expect?

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

I have also been totally satisfied with zoom and have no plans to change.

"Do not put free money into the pockets of scumbags like the developer of ZOOM uploader."

And I certainly feel like using neembuu the way you are bashing zoom like that.. just WTF...

I have actually tried neembuu in the past, and unfortunately when it comes to user-friendliness of your interface, you lag far far behind zoom. And of course, zoom supports far more hosts. Don't you support uploadable.ch yet? Dailymotion neither. Zoom saves me hell of time than if I have to manually upload videos 1 by 1 to dailymotion.

It has been long time since I last tried you, but I remember it was not possible to set individually for each host for example max 3 simultaneous uploads for specific host. This is very important because some hosts are slower to upload than others, while other hosts impose limitations on amount of connections it will allow. When we are uploading same set of files to several hosts, zoom allows us to perfectly finetune how many connections we should send to a particular host at a time, to maximize performance.

The way zoom as created his application shows that he has a very good understanding of the needs of us uploaders. That's why he provides all this options for us to set and customize.

For the record, I upload regularly to megashares.com and uploadable.ch as well as dailymotion, so neembuu for the time being will be out of the question for me anyway.

Oh yeah, I remember now, the inability to sort the upload list by file name or host was a MAJOR annoyance. This simple, but very very important feature, is something you should have implemented from the start. In fact, when I used your application, it was very evident that you really have not so much understanding of the needs of our uploaders.

Your lack of understanding is also evident when you think that neembuu can be a viable replacement for zoom. Your application is very difficult to use and lacks many important options. Some features are kind of awkwardly implemented.

Update:
I had some time and decided to check out neembuu again.
Here are some observations.

Your lack of options compared to zoom is a major issue.
Not able to limit connection per host.
Not able to set the default file description.

Last edited:
I have also been totally satisfied with zoom and have no plans to change.

"Do not put free money into the pockets of scumbags like the developer of ZOOM uploader."

And I certainly feel like using neembuu the way you are bashing zoom like that.. just WTF...

I have actually tried neembuu in the past, and unfortunately when it comes to user-friendliness of your interface, you lag far far behind zoom. And of course, zoom supports far more hosts. Don't you support uploadable.ch yet? Dailymotion neither. Zoom saves me hell of time than if I have to manually upload videos 1 by 1 to dailymotion.

It has been long time since I last tried you, but I remember it was not possible to set individually for each host for example max 3 simultaneous uploads for specific host. This is very important because some hosts are slower to upload than others, while other hosts impose limitations on amount of connections it will allow. When we are uploading same set of files to several hosts, zoom allows us to perfectly finetune how many connections we should send to a particular host at a time, to maximize performance.

The way zoom as created his application shows that he has a very good understanding of the needs of us uploaders. That's why he provides all this options for us to set and customize.

For the record, I upload regularly to megashares.com and uploadable.ch as well as dailymotion, so neembuu for the time being will be out of the question for me anyway.

Oh yeah, I remember now, the inability to sort the upload list by file name or host was a MAJOR annoyance. This simple, but very very important feature, is something you should have implemented from the start. In fact, when I used your application, it was very evident that you really have not so much understanding of the needs of our uploaders.

Your lack of understanding is also evident when you think that neembuu can be a viable replacement for zoom. Your application is very difficult to use and lacks many important options. Some features are kind of awkwardly implemented.

Update:
I had some time and decided to check out neembuu again.
Here are some observations.

Your lack of options compared to zoom is a major issue.
Not able to limit connection per host.
Not able to set the default file description.

Hi,

NeembuuUploader is undergoing some major revamps, wherein a lot of core functions and interfaces will be changed. When this happens, I can assure you, that we will destroy ZOOM uploader's monopoly. You seem to be focusing entirely on the features, but disregard the serious security flaws within ZOOM uploader. I assume that you know the fact that each and every username/password that you save within ZOOM uploader's application gets sent over to the owner of that application. It does not matter whether you are a registered user / free user or if you are using an invalid key or not; your personal information and login credentials are being sent to the owner of ZOOM uploader and is being stored within a database that he maintains.

So think about it like this ... sure ZOOM uploader has been running since a while and as a result of that, it has a lot of features and file-hosts that are supported, but ALL accounts you use with this application are compromised, since the owner of ZOOM uploader can, on any day, manipulate/destroy/hack/compromise ANY and ALL of your accounts that you used with his application.

Therefore, if you wish to compromise your security by using his application, sure, go ahead. The developers at Neembuu are working hard at rapidly developing core functionalities that are requested by our users and we WILL bring NeembuuUploader to a height at which ZOOM uploader's monopoly will be completely destroyed and people will be forced to re-think their decisions of compromising their security + spending money on such a shady software when you will be able to get everything for free within NeembuuUploader.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

It's pointless to argue. Some people evidently like to share their passwords and other credentials. There's no way to bring them around to see sense.

Neembuuploader is evolving quickly and soon it will surpass zoom in terms of popularity. Rome was not built in a day!
I dont mind paying 5-10$/Month for my uploading needs but I will never compromise my account credentials to any software. I value my privacy.
I have already started using Neembuuploader and I am satisfied with its functionality.
I am looking forward to future developments.

As it stands, Neembu Uploader really falls short of what I need. For now I will probably stick with Zoom but once Neembu starts having more features I could easily consider switching over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back