Your3host.com - Quality hosting for free - Now free limited offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick announcement:

File manager is back on track now, (however we left only File manager 1 working, because we are planning to add completely new and much better atlernative for you to manage your files via cPanel). Also we will soon start new feature, which will allow you to choose your desired supported PHP version (PHP 5.2+ or PHP 5.3+) this will be great feature for testing and development purposes.

Happy Holiday everyone and thank you for choosing us ! Cheers !

Last edited:
Seems to be a Great Host so far!
Signed up last night, Account was activated within 5 mins,
Had WebSite & Database transferred and setup in under 30 mins,
No downtime as of yet and server still seems fast as.

Edit.
FX53v.png

Last edited:
Seems to be a Great Host so far!
Signed up last night, Account was activated within 5 mins,
Had WebSite & Database transferred and setup in under 30 mins,
No downtime as of yet and server still seems fast as.

Edit.
FX53v.png

Thank you for adding our link and helping us grow. We hope you will enjoy our service and people will get the best of it. If you will have any inquiry, do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support through: http://www.your3host.com/support.php It's a new age of hosting !

Happy holidays everyone !

Can u describe 2 options they asked
Life time free
limited time offer

We have limited OFFER for all new users ! Register now and get exclusive free plan which offers all these great features:

DISK SPACE 20 GB
BANDWIDTH 200 GB
MAX UNIQUE VISITORS 20000 / Day
MYSQL REQUESTS 50000 / Hour
Unlimited email accounts
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited Addon domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked domains
Mailbox size 500 mb

This offer is limited ! Once you register and confirm email, please select: "Limited free offer" plan and enjoy features/quality of better hosting service than most paid hosting plans can offer !

Regular hosting plan provides less disk space/bandwirdth etc. (you can check regular free plan on our homepage: http://www.your3host.com
Special offer will expire at 2013-01-31, everyone who will register and choose to have "Limited Free Offer" until mentioned date will have increased limits for a lifetime.

i have been trying to sign up for the last 4 days and all i get is

The connection has timed out
The server at www.your3host.com is taking too long to respond.

is it just me or they off line thx for any all info

ok thx i kinda fig that out as i can only get there using a proxy and you cant reg there using a proxy and if i try with out a proxy ff
gives me the

The connection has timed out
The server at www.your3host.com is taking too long to respond

and if i try with ie8 all i get is

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

and iv tryed it using two dif computers it must be ether my ips or might be cuz im in the us ether way thx for your info

Great hosting so far. Just a quick question - I have created an account using your free domain name and now I'm planning to register my own domain. Will I be able to change the domain name for my account?

You can simply add your new domain name to your cPanel > Parked Domains section and your currrent website will be accessible through it. Please make sure your domain name is pointed to our nameservers as well.

WTF you did with cpanel? I created DB backup and it f***ed up everything (emptied my DB and I got empty backup file :S), and now can't even connect to phpmyadmin.

Last edited:
Hello there
i was trying to restore my site, i got permission error
i want to know how to give a user full permissions a database in your CP.
i have created a db and a user with pass. Tried giving the same in config file, but no luck can you help with this
Thank you

Hello there
i was trying to restore my site, i got permission error
i want to know how to give a user full permissions a database in your CP.
i have created a db and a user with pass. Tried giving the same in config file, but no luck can you help with this
Thank you

If you already have account with us, please log in to members area which is located at http://cpanel.your3host.com/auth and submit your question from there (via Help Desk). Unfortunately we are unable to authenticate your account here. Thank you for understanding. Alterntavely you can contact us through: http://www.your3host.com/support.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back