Your3host.com - Quality hosting for free - Now free limited offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailog

Your3host.com free hosting provider!

11s1f7p.png

A brand new top notch hosting company which excels at customer satisfaction by providing 24/7 customer support. Our absolutely free subscription offers a list of features that surpasses even some paid hosting plans.

Our free plan offers:

• Ads FREE
  • 10 GB free space
  • 100 GB Bandwidth
  • Free Website Builder
  • Autoinstaller
  • File Manager
  • cPanel
  • Statistics
  • Support 24/7
  • Unlimited Addon and Parked domains
  • Free website templates

Full Features List:
  • Completely free
  • Disk space 10GB
  • Bandwidth 100GB
  • Addon domains Unlimited
  • No ads
  • Email accounts Unlimited
  • FTP accounts 5
  • MySQL database 5
  • Free Subdomains Unlimited
  • Parked domain Unlimited
  • Free Easiest Website builder & Publisher
  • Free Profesional Web Design Templates
  • No contract!
  • Free / Instant setup
  • Help Center & Support
  • Knowledge Base & FAQ
  • Weekly backups
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • Support International Domain names
  • Supported Technical Features And Databases
  • FTP Access
  • 2 Web File Managers
  • MySQL 5 Database Server
  • PHP 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4
  • ionCube Loaders
  • WordPress Hosting
  • Instant Guestbook
  • Instant counter
  • Instant FormMail
  • Redirect URL
  • Password protected directories
  • E-Commerce features
  • osCommerce one click installer
  • ZenCart one click installer
  • CubeCart one click installer
  • cURL
  • Custom Cron jobs
  • Web SSH console
  • GD
  • Hotlinking protection
  • .htaccess support
  • Customizable Error Pages
  • Zend Optimizer
  • E-mail Hosting features
  • POP3 Accounts
  • WebMail Access (RoundCube, SquirellMail)
  • E-mail alias
  • Spam Assasin Protection
  • Mail forwarding features
  • IMAP Support
  • Free Hosting Control Panel features & scripts
  • PhpMyAdmin
  • 1 click Web site Installer
  • IP deny Manager
  • Instant Blogs
  • Instant Portals
  • Instant PHPnuke
  • Instant Forums
  • Free SEO tools, Search Engine submitter
  • Multimedia features
Our hardware and software support team is constantly working on improving our services and technology. We offer PHP, MySQL, cPanel, no advertisement, support and other features completely free of charge!

Last edited:
39 comments
I'm new at hosting, have been toying with wordpress lately and my experience with free hosts has been quite horrific. Do you have properly working auto installer or would I have to manually install wordpress on your host?
2nd question: is this special offer available for lifetime (I just registered with you)?

On the project: tried several free providers recently, your design definitely caught my eye and the features appear to be way better than other free hosts. Hopefully the service lasts, really looking forward to it :)

Your computer IP address is blocked from
registration. If you are using proxy please
disable it and try again. Alternatively you
can try to register from a different
computer or ask your friend to fill a
registration form for you.

I'm new at hosting, have been toying with wordpress lately and my experience with free hosts has been quite horrific. Do you have properly working auto installer or would I have to manually install wordpress on your host?
2nd question: is this special offer available for lifetime (I just registered with you)?

On the project: tried several free providers recently, your design definitely caught my eye and the features appear to be way better than other free hosts. Hopefully the service lasts, really looking forward to it

We will always provide free hosting, so it's a lifetime offer. We offer completely free and working auto-installer, so you could install Wordpress, Joomla and other most popular CMS applications in 1 minute and build/run your website without coding knowledge. You may find this feature in your cPanel when you register with us.

Your computer IP address is blocked from
registration. If you are using proxy please
disable it and try again. Alternatively you
can try to register from a different
computer or ask your friend to fill a
registration form for you.
Please make sure you are not using any proxy during registration, if you still get this message, you can always contact our 24/7 support (http://your3host.com/support.php) to get assistance.

Iam asking about cms script name as discuz official version is in chinies languge but english version is also avalable i ask you is this script is included in autoinstaller app in cpanel

All common CMS applications are included into our auto-installer, however discuz is not one of them as it's not that popular (at least at the moment it's not in our auto-installer). You can still install this application manually by using their official installer.

burhan: your account has been activated.

Quick announcement:

At the moment we are running gradual upgrades as a result File Manager in all our servers is temporary unavailable. It will be back on track once the upgrade is complete, in the mean time please use free FTP client (e.g.: FileZilla which you can download from: http://filezilla-project.org/) and connect to your FTP through it. We are deeply sorry for all the troubles that this may have caused you and thank you for your patience and understanding. We will inform you once File Manager will be functional again.

We will always provide free hosting, so it's a lifetime offer. We offer completely free and working auto-installer, so you could install Wordpress, Joomla and other most popular CMS applications in 1 minute and build/run your website without coding knowledge. You may find this feature in your cPanel when you register with us.

No, I meant your special offer:
https://www.facebook.com/your3host
DISK SPACE 20 GB
BANDWIDTH 200 GB
MAX UNIQUE VISITORS 20000 / Day
MYSQL REQUESTS 50000 / Hour

Is this going to be for lifetime if we sign up now? How long will the offer last? Do you have any affiliate programs? I would like to support your site by putting some banners on my blogs. Thanks :)

No, I meant your special offer:
https://www.facebook.com/your3host
DISK SPACE 20 GB
BANDWIDTH 200 GB
MAX UNIQUE VISITORS 20000 / Day
MYSQL REQUESTS 50000 / Hour

Is this going to be for lifetime if we sign up now? How long will the offer last? Do you have any affiliate programs? I would like to support your site by putting some banners on my blogs. Thanks :)

Yes it's a lifetime. For all our newly registered users we offer your above listed features for a life time ! However users count who will get these increased features is limited. If you have business/partnership offer, you can always contact us through http://your3host.com/support.php and our staff will give you answer as soon as possible.

Registered & Activated by the way this is most amazing offer i ever use before :) Thanks for all your hard work & keep it up :)

Registered & Activated by the way this is most amazing offer i ever use before :) Thanks for all your hard work & keep it up :)

Thank you :) I hope you will enjoy our offered free hosting and all the features that we provide. At the moment we are updating our File Manager into much better one, than the most hosting companies can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back