Shared XSLTel.com - cPanel Shared Hosting (Netherlands, Sweden)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey buddy just wanted to write something in here

this guy is just amazing, kind n very supportive
reliable services, fast support n no downtime

thanks man for proving such awesome services :)

@Wadibahi
if your intention is to abuse our servers , we afraid you are not welcomed to use our service .

@BlackJACK, Didee, DoggY DuKe, vAiLan and QuickSand
thanks guys , we appreciate your words :)

XSLTel iam not a spammer
I have some auto blog this is cause i need cron jobs.
old hosting have 100mbps connection
this is cause iam finding new

1. My site load time is eternal
2. I cant conect by ftp "7 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry"
3. The load of the control panel is eternal too.
4. When i can enter to control panel my site back up never finish.

now:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@jugandopc.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

@DarkAcidBlue:- Yeah i guess it started to happen now from past 3-4 days.It's a New Year Gift for us. Site is responding very slow now. I really don't know the point of disabling ping system.

Why did you disable that? Now we can't ping our own site to check if it's pinging or not.

Please fix the downtime thing.

Now Everything fixed but please please don't disable the ping thing and now when i entered my site i got a blank page for 5 sec and then it started showing loading but it takes almost 40 sec to display the content of a page..

Please Fix this.. You know visitors from google will not really like that if they have to wait 40 sec just to show a single content of a page..

Last edited:
@chaudhary9
your files are not uploaded yet.

@DarkAcidBlue
problem details will be emailed to all clients very soon.

@DoggY DuKe
blank page/anti robot problem fixed, ping can't be enabled atm sorry for this. you can monitor your site using other ways.

@fileserve4u
xsl50live for 50% off first month
xsl10live for 10% off recurring
xsl25live for 25% off recurring if you existing product with us

@Wadibahi
we can't add them when they don't accept us as business partner.

Highest Regards
Mohammed H

Last edited:
hi...,

i also need AP in ur host...

even a kiddie host...just started...having AlertPay as their Payment Processor..

U r having high repute as a good host...

i wonder why AP didn't accept u as business partner

AP had an official support thread in WJ...

need ur response...

@coolguy558

AlertPay didn't accept us as their business provider because xsltel is based in Iraq, even Paypal don't do business with Iraqi based companies but after we contacted them they made registration process easier when AlertPay just sent us a canned reply they didn't even discuss the matter :|

Highest Regards
Mohammed H

I have to say that in the last month of having them there has only been 1 downtime of 15 mins. I think that was a server change or something as I am not sure. Overall this hosting company is one of the few that I can recommend with no issues. I have never had to create a ticket and overthing just works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back