XFilesharing Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibsoft

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone.

We're the authors of XFilesharing file sharing script. Feel free to post your questions here. We will be happy to help you.

Here's the short description for those who never heard about our script:

XFilesharing Pro is an advanced solution for creating professional file sharing services. It can be installed on any virtual/shared or dedicated Linux hosting. You can customize look and feel of your site with basic knowledge of HTML and place banners, adsense or other type advertisement on its pages. You also can quickly monetize your service selling premium accounts.

By the way, if you already purchased script by yourself - you can give your affiliate link to your friend and you will get 10% from your friend's purchase.

Check official product page: https://sibsoft.net/xfilesharing.html

Thanks
Sibsoft Team

Last edited:
181 comments
Bitcoin-Cash.png

We've added Bitcoin Cash (BCH) support to our payment solution.
What to add next? ETH? LTC?

well, cryptocurrencies are innovative way but cannot be comparable with Credit Cards. The Credit Cards (Visa & MC) vs. Crypto sale ratio would be 50000 v. 1. If you are selling something to Asia or tech geeks markets this ratio would be 30000 or 10000 vs. 1...

hello,

i got an email from a filehost manager running xfilesharing and he ask me the following:

According to our logs/cookies this is not your users, they were on another
affiliate website but somehow you got referral link before premium
purchase. And after purchase they continue to download files from this
affiliates. This is not common situation, this is first time i see such
stats in our filehost history. How you did this?

I have my site with a banner which point to the xfilesharing referral link , i got a couple of sales and the filehostmanager asks me how i got them.
I reply the users clicked my banner but he keeps asking me how i did it, i have no idea what to tell him in a technical way because i assume user X goes to siteB, clicks another affiliate file and then somehow he clicks my banner with referral link and then buys the premium which is assigned to me?! The bold line above is his last email, what can i tell him ?

hello,

i got an email from a filehost manager running xfilesharing and he ask me the following:

According to our logs/cookies this is not your users, they were on another
affiliate website but somehow you got referral link before premium
purchase. And after purchase they continue to download files from this
affiliates. This is not common situation, this is first time i see such
stats in our filehost history. How you did this?

I have my site with a banner which point to the xfilesharing referral link , i got a couple of sales and the filehostmanager asks me how i got them.
I reply the users clicked my banner but he keeps asking me how i did it, i have no idea what to tell him in a technical way because i assume user X goes to siteB, clicks another affiliate file and then somehow he clicks my banner with referral link and then buys the premium which is assigned to me?! The bold line above is his last email, what can i tell him ?

That's quite hard to comment without knowing what exactly they see in cookie and referrer and what link did you placed in your banner.
If they do not understand something and have questions - they can create support ticket at sibsoft, provide information about cookies/referrals so we can investigate this case.

That's quite hard to comment without knowing what exactly they see in cookie and referrer and what link did you placed in your banner.
If they do not understand something and have questions - they can create support ticket at sibsoft, provide information about cookies/referrals so we can investigate this case.

Nevermind, the guy banned my account, he thinks i have somehow hacked the other affiliate website, there is no need to waste time with such managers.

Thank You for the response anyway!

Do u provide any test license ? Or a better demo of your script with all plugins ? Also what is your support policy , I didn't found anything related to that in license terms!

Do u provide any test license ? Or a better demo of your script with all plugins ? Also what is your support policy , I didn't found anything related to that in license terms!

Please clarify what do you mean by "better demo"? Demo at xfilesharing.com have almost all modules enabled.
As for support policy, check this thread: https://sibsoft.net/forum/post6321.html#p6321

If you still have questions, do not hesitate to contact us: https://support.sibsoft.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back