1. DBlues

DBlues Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    EDIT:

Sir, What is the process for transferring / using ones xfilesharing / ximagesharing script to another? just pass the license code with script? country/name matters?

also..

Please check ticket ID 24574

sorry for double post with same question, I just edited my 2nd message.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  2. sibsoft

sibsoft Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

If you want to transfer license under different name - you have to create support ticket using email tied to your license, so we update our database. Without that we will not be able to provide support for new script owner.

3. DBlues

DBlues Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    @sibsoft > Thank you very much Sir.

I just replied in the ticket. Please check > Ticket ID 24574

I like to buy but need some help installing the script. Installing in subfolder so If wordpress interferes in script folder, need help that time.

If you have skype or any way to chat with you or to the support. Please let me know because I was waiting for your/support reply, its been more than 20 hours. Not asking for instant support, just some early response will be helpful for me to get things done.

Also, possible to change the Thumbnail mode to "Standard" in demo? currently "Clipped" is selected.

Thank you.

EDIT ::

Bought the script but "order is currently passing fraud checks, usually during 3-12 hours" ??

why up-to 12 hours ? :( PayPro already took 30 mins to verify the order.

Now I have to wait for 12 hours ? :/ Lot of time wasting here, already 2 days waited for 2 support messages each took 1 day.

EDIT ::

Got the script and running with issues here and there. Will see.. :)

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  4. Huluw

Huluw Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2018
    Their support is good. I hope you will get an answer. They are perfect and professional coders/programmers from Russia.

5. DBlues

DBlues Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    No, they actually sent the code after 2 hours from my message here. I forgot to update here because stuck with script in wordpress subfolder, htaccess rewrite issue.

Today only I installed the script. Fixing one by one issues.

BTW, do you know how to change the thumbnail quality ? currently its really bad, too much pixeleted.

In settings there is a options for it but seems its for "Flash Resize Advanced" and its on 30 day trial and embed codes are not showing up. :/

Support is good, they always reply once in a day or in sometimes 4 hrs too, usually noon time (India). Tomorrow sat and sunday, weekends no support I think. So I have to wait for monday to get thumbnail quality.

confusing....

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  6. DBlues

DBlues Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Support is very good. They helped (replied) me with all my silly newbie questions.

Script is running good for now. Need to edit the page styles..

Thanks Sibsoft and Super duper support staffs. ;)

7. DBlues

DBlues Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    how to bulk edit adult option on/off ? I mistakenly uploaded more than 1000 files with adult selected :/

8. mahmoudahmed92

mahmoudahmed92 Well-Known Member

May 21, 2011
    i cant pay with paypal
    it only request My Credit card Details
    and i have Balance In My Paypal
    so how to pay you with paypal balance ?
    regards

9. sibsoft

Nov 14, 2011
    Try to change your billing country. It may not offer paypal for countries where paypal is not officially available.

10. mahmoudahmed92

May 21, 2011
    Can I Pay You Here Manually ?!

11. SavkeUltras

SavkeUltras Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Use contact form on sibsoft site they will help you.

12. sibsoft

Nov 14, 2011
  13. anhthoai

anhthoai Member

Aug 22, 2011
    When torrent mod will be updated? It takes a long time.

14. Alexjoker007

Alexjoker007 Member

Dec 15, 2017
    Any plans for xfilemirror ?

15. sibsoft

Nov 14, 2011
    Yes, sure. However, no exact ETA yet.

16. Huluw

Huluw Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2018
    Hi
    Can you also add more reliable Credit Card Payment Gateways to new version of xfilesharing?

17. mahmoudahmed92

May 21, 2011
    you increased the price for xfilesharing
    from 99 $ To 150 $ !!

18. Alexjoker007

Alexjoker007 Member

Dec 15, 2017
    Can't say anything about his other scripts but xfilesharing price is worth!!

Hate to see you still saying no eta!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  19. mahmoudahmed92

May 21, 2011
    okay but it must give us notification that he will raise the price so who want to buy may buy before this surprise!

20. Alexjoker007

Alexjoker007 Member

Dec 15, 2017
    Basically no one will tell you if they are gonna increase price of there product before any major release or update (not good for sales and the time they had spent on development of that script) but yeah a notification must be posted by him that the price is now increased. Though still that price for xfileshraring is less considering the active development and progress of that script.