Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
all Pm's are replied, your request will be processed soon :)

Offtopic:
our big server is atmost ready, we enable ftp once the server is up (ETA : 2 to 3 hours)

se98006.png
Re-Check your payment Details and Enable Security Lock Now​

One Click of "Enable security Lock" button avoid lot of problems, so please check and do it.

Last edited:
all Pm's are replied, your request will be processed soon :)

Offtopic:
our big server is atmost ready, we enable ftp once the server is up (ETA : 2 to 3 hours)

se98006.png
Re-Check your payment Details and Enable Security Lock Now​

One Click of "Enable security Lock" button avoid lot of problems, so please check and do it.

no reply to my pm !

Last edited:
Guys please dont use Zoom uploader, we already know zoom uploader send username/pass to zoom admin.

they just change your payout details only (they dont touch others), i got lot of requests to cancel payout, but all affilaites used zoom to upload

warned-mens-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-vintage-vantage-vintage-vantage-2.jpgiactrc.jpg

So you're already warned

Wjunction Official thread for Zoom tool sc*m :​

This post of yours should be force-fed to the likes of SeeingMole, sniffdog et al. Maybe they'll come to their senses :)

Guys please dont use Zoom uploader, we already know zoom uploader send username/pass to zoom admin.

they just change your payout details only (they dont touch others), i got lot of requests to cancel payout, but all affilaites used zoom to upload

warned-mens-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-vintage-vantage-vintage-vantage-2.jpgiactrc.jpg

So you're already warned

add this warning to the main thread :smokin:

goodbyesepwo.jpg

Fine Good morning to all,
We learnt lot from previous month, like sudden increase in traffic then we added the full rack of servers, as some of the servers got RAID problem and then we fixed, like that this month also we have lot of things in our checklist for improving the stability and performance, hope this october will give stability and prosperous to all :)

Offtopic:
We will start processing payment soon (max in 2 hours) , be patient we process all payments within today, Please dont post like "waiting for payment" wait for our words or PM your query.

Please Re-check Payment details and Enable Security lock.
Thanks

Last edited:
30 days for registered users after the last time they have been downloaded, no limit for premium users

30days? lol they delete my file 3-5 days only

It has something to do with DMCA I believe, I am not their advocate by the way :)

So you're already warned

so give us another alternative for uploading.Other ftp programs can't even connect
to server even every needed information is correct.When I try to upload on site it is always interrupted so what are we supposed to do?

So you're already warned

then give us another alternative for uploading.Other ftp programs can't even connect
to server even every needed information is correct.When I try to upload on site it is always interrupted so what are we supposed to do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back