Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr. Ray
may be the files you shared was "public" so it was able to access using google ..?

@mehar_arain
that means, you have less files that can fit in first page itself i think.

All Premium upgrade requests are forwarded :)

folder show 127 files but in inside the folder i show only 50 files

same here.
@xerver ; smartboy you need to fix lot thinks in your site
impossible move folder; impossibility view files in a folder when they are more than 50
why yu can't do like other filehost where I can set the number of file to view in the page ?
why no remove or delete files folder ?
beside add new server you should fix those simple option.

@am1000
upload is incresed exponentially in last 2 days, thats why the slow upload speed, we're adding server everyday, today also we're adding server that will fix the issue soon.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Offtopic:
may be you guys think we're not doing anything, but we're working hard (nearly 16 hours a day) for stability, hope you understood.

Last edited:
@am1000
upload is incresed exponentially in last 2 days, thats why the slow upload speed, we're adding server everyday, today also we're adding server that will fix the issue soon.

Offtopic:
may be you guys think we're not doing anything, but we're working hard (nearly 16 hours a day) for stability, hope you understood.
got my pm?

guys i got all your PM's, but please be patient, we're adding big array of server so we're little busy in server rebuilding, so i will process all your request once the new server bay is up.

Offtopic:
Once this server upgrade process finish means, you all guys will feel good upload speed.

dIZiqD7.png

Whats That?

@tsamant
We have issue in uploading side (slow upload speed in 1 to 4 mbps), but we dont have a single problem in downloading side, i am damn sure about that.

also our new servers are atmost ready, rebuiding raid taking too much time, may be that due to big space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back