Status
Not open for further replies.
hey willy everyting was okey but not now what did you do ? what did be problem so much we hearing complaint and response by my sharing forums

You should not trust any new site because that's the strategy they use, as it's a new site they offer the best but when they get traffic, money, they will tell you: f**k OFF.

Hey, all!
We are working on a new infrastructure which will fix the upload issues we’ve been experiencing over the past couple of days and greatly improve the upload and download speeds.

Once we have it in place and launched, we will be launching new features and promos which will enable our loyal Wupload Warriors to earn like never before on our new and improved, well-oiled earning machine!

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Willy!

I Like that, I will wait for the improve.
Thanks Willy!!!

Hey, all!
We are working on a new infrastructure which will fix the upload issues we’ve been experiencing over the past couple of days and greatly improve the upload and download speeds.

Once we have it in place and launched, we will be launching new features and promos which will enable our loyal Wupload Warriors to earn like never before on our new and improved, well-oiled earning machine!

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Willy!

When can we expect that?

ohhhh! getting worst the remote upload gets error agaain!!!!

my file was still is "IN QUEUE" MODE UNTIL now after 30 minutes!

Urgent improvement Sir Willy....
:) :)

Hey Willy ,
Can you please add the " Select All " Option in the Remote Upload , i mean we don't have to waist time selecting files one by one , it would be much easier for us to click Select All and delete , since all my files now are stuck " In Queue " mode and i can't even remove them

And i want to ask something about the referral bonus , the 50 % of the referral bonus is for always or just a promo ?

One Love Willy :)

Last edited:
wow, yesterday the worst stas in two weeks, i think not only the uploaders are burried with the speed issues in wupload.

snap000048.jpg

I just make a web site but i have fear about show a banner from wupload there (i imagine the people who buy premiums to download fast sending me angry mps all the time).

Each day i have more files in wupload but my download stats are worst each day.

Very bad thing this, i am a wupload deffender but if the stas still down i will change my mind.

Last edited:
Hey Willy ,
Can you please add the " Select All " Option in the Remote Upload , i mean we don't have to waist time selecting files one by one , it would be much easier for us to click Select All and delete , since all my files now are stuck " In Queue " mode and i can't even remove them

And i want to ask something about the referral bonus , the 50 % of the referral bonus is for always or just a promo ?

One Love Willy :)

and Invert Selection also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back