Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, yesterday was great to me actually, 700 downloads, my record for now.

YxCph.png
how do you make that giant jump?

Once we have it in place and launched, we will be launching new features and promos which will enable our loyal Wupload Warriors to earn like never before on our new and improved, well-oiled earning machine!

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Willy!

You don't seem to be able to get the problems fixed in due time but you are very good at teasing your audience waving a banana or two.
A promising host going all the way down
aFMDT.gif

hi, hello, hola, salut,

A big thank to you for all that you make for us
and for the speed at which you answer they question and sugest

sorry it's translate by google :D

Guys use ftp its nice speed i use filesonic and wupload only and i m getting good ftp speed but this days its discress but 10mbps speed is fine but my problem is i cant sell wupload premium i try hard i do many pics of files and even i made 2 gb files but no sell so i switch back to ppdownload now any one have selling tricks

I was selling 4 -5 prem accounts a week,... till this week when I switched to advanced and havent sold 1 lol. Dreadful week as well downloads wise, think I will be switching back to PPD on monday!

Btw I know files are getting hits as Filesonic and Fileserve figures are up. In fact one file had over a 100 downloads on both them sites and only 2 on wupload. So even if all the upload issues are sorted out, it has to be free user friendly as well.

remote upload is down again. I suggest you to go offline for a day and fix all the problems or sack all of your staff because they dont seem to fix :(

yeah, that's right ....u are like filesonic.....everyday something is nor working...at this moment worst hosts ever used by me....leaving both!!

Busting my butt all week and wupload has been nothing more than a pain in the ass. Reminds me of the old (and dead) netload, at a suckier version.

Not only is it a pain, but the rewards have been minimal. Does anybody know a decent filehost we can actually use?

For me remote upload is still not working and file downloads have been very dissapointing. Been going down and down every day. Think it is time to stop using this host. My premium runs out at the end of the month so a good to to leave. Bye wupload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back