Status
Not open for further replies.
The performance of wupload's uploading system is inversely correlated with the amount of users on wjunction at any given time.

More users on wjunction, the worse wupload's uploading is.

I don't think it's a coincidence.

More people will be on the threads to keep an eye out for updates, report issues or ask questions, naturally!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

We've fixed the bug on RU which was preventing you from removing completed/error files from your queue list!

Also, the "Remove" button has been fixed on the Remote Upload password manager!

Regards,
Willy!

More people will be on the threads to keep an eye out for updates, report issues or ask questions, naturally!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

We've fixed the bug on RU which was preventing you from removing completed/error files from your queue list!

Regards,
Willy!

I still can't remove my completed files, I tried to logout, close the browser etc but still can't.

btw. download speed is suck...with free downloads 60kb..with premium 200kb..with flashget dont work.. :(

edit1: on some servers speed is 300kb..

Regards,
Willy!

Lovely.... Too bad remote still doesn't work at all! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

And web upload speed still no good at all.....

And tomorrow is the weekend and it's going to be screwed up again..........

I'm very aware of the issues which are persisting, and we are still working on them!

Just wanted to let people know that, yes, we are making progress ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hi, illetyus!

Can you PM me about the issue you think you're having with download counts, as well as your ID?

Regards,
Willy!

Ftp And Remote upload both r fully dead

Willy Is there any other way to upload?

Any update when it gonna take re-birth ? :)

Hey, champ!

My apologies for the ongoing frustration, it is affecting us as much as it is affecting affiliates.

We are doing all in our power to overcome the issues, and of course, I will keep you updated :)

Regards,
Willy!

Willy

Do you know why uploaded by filezilla is giving error several times to send the file? Some will and others are fighting and giving failure

Willy the frustration is pretty much endless, isn't it?

I uploaded a lot of files this week but to no avail. Sales are low, RU crashes all the time... What more can I ask?:facepalm:

If I don't see any improvement by the end of the weekend, it's bye bye Wupload and really, I don't care how frustrated your staff are, it's your job to be stable, reliable and do what you say you do: Filehosting, without problems. To be honest, even if you paid 100% for each sale, what good is it going to be if I can't upload and the people that buy accounts from my files send me angry pm's?X-(

Like megaupload, 10.000 $ for a million points. In three lifetimes, there's a small chance you might get it...:facepalm:

Let him fix the FTP upload first...

Its impossible to upload the latest releases on wupload, for everybody

Last edited:
Hey, all!
We are working on a new infrastructure which will fix the upload issues we’ve been experiencing over the past couple of days and greatly improve the upload and download speeds.

Once we have it in place and launched, we will be launching new features and promos which will enable our loyal Wupload Warriors to earn like never before on our new and improved, well-oiled earning machine!

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back