Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL 2 DAYS OF THE SUMMER SIZZLER!

Hey, everybody!

We are now in the FINAL 2 DAYS of Week 3: 100% BONUS EARNINGS, which also means that the Summer Sizzler is coming to an end!

But don't fret! We have another announcement which will be made in the next couple of days which is QUITE exciting! B-)

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy whene the FTP upload will be with good speed i just get 3MB/s as maximum and 1MB/s usually and there is sume Bug on this FTP

Willy please change the option "file will be delete after one month". Make it simple look like Filesonic. "File will delete If It not downloading in last 30 days" etc..

Willy add security question option for account saftey look like Filesonic.

Buy a premium account with your earnings and you won't have to worry about your files being deleted.

Just because you're an uploader doesn't mean you should take advantage of filehosts, pay them something so you can have a better experience as an uploader.

Hello Willy,

I noticed today that the host Wupload was banned from a very well known website, "taringa.net". Lots of Users Post There, and taringa is the site with most downloads and premium sales that I know. What happened? I imagine that some kind of misunderstanding between administrators...

Please Willy, try to work it out, taringa more than every web, I know is the most known download website. Please try to do something man, work this out.

Tnx, Hope U Will Sort It Out.

Hello Willy,

I noticed today that the host Wupload was banned from a very well known website, "taringa.net". Lots of Users Post There, and taringa is the site with most downloads and premium sales that I know. What happened? I imagine that some kind of misunderstanding between administrators...

Please Willy, try to work it out, taringa more than every web, I know is the most known download website. Please try to do something man, work this out.

Tnx, Hope U Will Sort It Out.

Well, this is not true, when Taringa.net banned a host like filesonic it is show with ***, and for now you can put wupload links.

Well, this is not true, when Taringa.net banned a host like filesonic it is show with ***, and for now you can put wupload links.

No you can't. Wupload was banned today from taringa. And there are no *** shown, but try to post and you will see.

Any thoughts about this willy?

wupload difficult process

i am a premium member of wupload and frankly im thinking of removeing my files.. ive sold over 70 memberships from my account, and have hit the 1000 download mark on several.. however the site scares me to death when it comes to being payed!!! there f.a.q mentions nothing at all about the many questions members have been wondering concerning payment.. instead there is a mention about being paid on wednesdays from the previous sunday thru monday on a totally different area of the site... oh,, get this.. also a magic link is supposed to suddenly appear on wednesday at some secret time in the afternoon to get your pay..when you write customer support you are given the robot response of we pay on wednesdays thank you.. resolved!! could we be any less helpful? why is everything concerning there actual pay procedure hidden? and why is there no clear and precise explanation in f.a.q? what is this magic appearance of a pay link in your earnings sometime in the afternoon? willy,, you have lost all respect!!!!!!!!! i will be doing my best to collect today this wednesday if i can,, and then close my account!! and removeing all links .. keep it up willy,, im sure you will see the frustration continue with others... sincerely disappointed with wupload.

i am a premium member of wupload and frankly im thinking of removeing my files.. ive sold over 70 memberships from my account, and have hit the 1000 download mark on several.. however the site scares me to death when it comes to being payed!!! there f.a.q mentions nothing at all about the many questions members have been wondering concerning payment.. instead there is a mention about being paid on wednesdays from the previous sunday thru monday on a totally different area of the site... oh,, get this.. also a magic link is supposed to suddenly appear on wednesday at some secret time in the afternoon to get your pay..when you write customer support you are given the robot response of we pay on wednesdays thank you.. resolved!! could we be any less helpful? why is everything concerning there actual pay procedure hidden? and why is there no clear and precise explanation in f.a.q? what is this magic appearance of a pay link in your earnings sometime in the afternoon? willy,, you have lost all respect!!!!!!!!! i will be doing my best to collect today this wednesday if i can,, and then close my account!! and removeing all links .. keep it up willy,, im sure you will see the frustration continue with others... sincerely disappointed with wupload.

Everyone get their payment by one or another way. What is the problem? I think yo're crazy, man.

Is there any problems with your payment? Don't you get it?

I got my money every time and i don't care how. When i open my PayPal i see the payment and that's all i care.

And believe me, if you don't want to use Wupload, don't share it, because nobody fuckin care!

Regards.

Everyone get their payment by one or another way. What is the problem? I think yo're crazy, man.

Is there any problems with your payment? Don't you get it?

I got my money every time and i don't care how. When i open my PayPal i see the payment and that's all i care.

And believe me, if you don't want to use Wupload, don't share it, because nobody fuckin care!

Regards.

damn right , never got any trouble with payment ever .......talk to willy before going public ....

Hey, everybody!

We are now in the FINAL 2 DAYS of Week 3: 100% BONUS EARNINGS, which also means that the Summer Sizzler is coming to an end!

But don't fret! We have another announcement which will be made in the next couple of days which is QUITE exciting! B-)

Regards,
Willy!

I can't wait for this news!!! :w00t:
Thanks Willy!!!

AtZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back