Status
Not open for further replies.
remote from FSo or FS are in In Queue for 1 hr for me.
remote from letitbit and easyshare are fantastic.
problem are 2 hosts for now

remote from FSo and FS are heavy loaded I think, uploading is slower than turtle from both host. But remote from letitbit and easyshare are lightspeed ( could upload 300 gb from there in 2 hrs)

Last edited:
RU from FSC too :( giving error , is same for others?

Hey, camps!

RU is working from FSC, but we are processing a huge amount of files, so it will require some patience!

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy

well i sign up in Wupload long time ago but when i tryed to login again to start uploading on it i found out that i forgot the email and user of my account so i tryed to make a new one but i found that i cant put my paypal ID cz its have been used again so what shell i do ?

Hey, Lord Alexander!

Can you please send me the e-mail which is associated with your PayPal account, and if possible, forward me the PayPal receipt for your original purchase?

Thanks!
Willy!

hello willy,

When i try to connect to my account today, i have this message :

"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (**.**.**.**.**) and have been temporarily blocked.

Please Enter Captcha: "

That i do and nothing more appears. So i can't use wupload and i don't know why.

"suspicious behaviour" ??? i have just use remote upload last day for 5 or 6 files and thats all.

Can you help me ?

Thank you for your response

Hey, 3OLins!

Can you PM me your IP address?

Thanks!
Willy!

bouabdellah You will get the promo earnings on 1-st July.

That is correct, azazel!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back