Status
Not open for further replies.
Wupload pays every wednesday for earnings of the previous week (monday to sunday). You should have at least $ 10 earnings, otherwise the payment will be made next week (always if you have at least 10 bucks).

Here's an example:

on June 15th, 2011 I've received my WU earnings for the period from June 6th, 2011 to June 12th, 2011

Best regards!

AtZ

Wupload pays every wednesday for earnings of the previous week (monday to sunday). You should have at least $ 10 earnings, otherwise the payment will be made next week (always if you have at least 10 bucks).

Here's an example:

on June 15th, 2011 I've received my WU earnings for the period from June 6th, 2011 to June 12th, 2011

Best regards!

AtZ

automated

em also waiting for mine

ok,thanks a lot :)

mr.public

Everyone get their payment by one or another way. What is the problem? I think yo're crazy, man.

Is there any problems with your payment? Don't you get it?

I got my money every time and i don't care how. When i open my PayPal i see the payment and that's all i care.

And believe me, if you don't want to use Wupload, don't share it, because nobody fuckin care!

Regards.

aparently you care idiot, or you wouldnt of posted your fuck you comment!!!
and for your information alot of people care about the details of your pay... they need to know the specifics for alot of reasons involveing buisness, and time issues.. so you go right along and follow the other cows to the slaughter dumbass.. because thats what you are, a 100 percent certified dumbass

Everyone get their payment by one or another way. What is the problem? I think yo're crazy, man.

Is there any problems with your payment? Don't you get it?

I got my money every time and i don't care how. When i open my PayPal i see the payment and that's all i care.

And believe me, if you don't want to use Wupload, don't share it, because nobody fuckin care!

Regards.

aparently you care idiot, or you wouldnt of posted your fuck you comment!!!
and for your information alot of people care about the details of your pay... they need to know the specifics for alot of reasons involveing buisness, and time issues.. so you go right along and follow the other cows to the slaughter dumbass.. because thats what you are, a 100 percent certified dumbass

damn right , never got any trouble with payment ever .......talk to willy before going public ....

oh excuse me for going public and hopeing someone with a brain actually had a worthwhile response... next time keep your wise cracking big mouth shut mr.pubic,, oh i mean mr.public..

Hi Willy!
I get a message when visit http://wupload.com and I do not have any fraudulent
Code:
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (113.169.52.253) and have been temporarily blocked
i hope you check soon :((
Best regards!

pamz, I have a strange feeling that you suffer from lack of attention. It's happen.

Anyway, i don't fuckin care for your decision, but I DO FUCKIN care about this topic and about this file hosting. And if i know that this site is extremely good, then i will response you, like i do now.

You came here and start swearing about everything... Are you normal? Because normal people usually do not use things that do not like. It's simple:

If you do not like this pizza restaurant, then go to another. But no and no, you prefer to stay in this pizza restaurant and insulting and teach everyone, instead of go to the next one...

Regards.

proud boy

pamz, I have a strange feeling that you suffer from lack of attention. It's happen.

Anyway, i don't fuckin care for your decision, but I DO FUCKIN care about this topic and about this file hosting. And if i know that this site is extremely good, then i will response you, like i do now.

You came here and start swearing about everything... Are you normal? Because normal people usually do not use things that do not like. It's simple:

If you do not like this pizza restaurant, then go to another. But no and no, you prefer to stay in this pizza restaurant and insulting and teach everyone, instead of go to the next one...

Regards.

your comment speaks for itself... grow a brain please.

Regards.

your comment speaks for itself... grow a brain please.

pamz, moderate your language

moderate your own buisness unless you can offer a solid reply that helps.. thanks mr. squeak

oh excuse me for going public and hopeing someone with a brain actually had a worthwhile response... next time keep your wise cracking big mouth shut mr.pubic,, oh i mean mr.public..

what an idiot !
atleast get control of ur mouth ,if u so insecure with wupload payment procedure why dont u leave it and get some other host ...... instead of spamming with ur idiotic comments ...

Hello Willy,

I noticed today that the host Wupload was banned from a very well known website, "taringa.net". Lots of Users Post There, and taringa is the site with most downloads and premium sales that I know. What happened? I imagine that some kind of misunderstanding between administrators...

Please Willy, try to work it out, taringa more than every web, I know is the most known download website. Please try to do something man, work this out.

Tnx, Hope U Will Sort It Out.
Hope Willy Will Do Something ABout it.

hi willy ;) and nice to meet you also here :)

all fast and smooth ftp, ru. Also dl speed is excellent without even an account......

Waiting for more promo projects for the summer !!!!

2 last things to ask/request (reply whenever u have time)

a) can we have an affiliate banner like 120x600 vertical ???

b) can in FM (file manager) view files without the details like a list ???
(similar to filesonic)

We like default option but would be nice to have that one like a file-list without file-details of each one.

keep up the good work !!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back