Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Lord Alexander!

Can you please send me the e-mail which is associated with your PayPal account, and if possible, forward me the PayPal receipt for your original purchase?

Thanks!
Willy!

welll i cant send u the email associated with the account but i can send u an email from the My paypal ID if u want i'll PM u my paypal email ?

I was limited storage althought I upgraded to Premium
My username: vidinho
Please check for me soon
Thanks

Hi, vindinho!

We've fixed the bug! Anybody else who wrongly received a "Please Upgrade" storage limit reached prompt when they are already premium, we've fixed your accounts, too!

Regards,
Willy!

welll i cant send u the email associated with the account but i can send u an email from the My paypal ID if u want i'll PM u my paypal email ?

Yes, that's what I mean - your PayPal e-mail, and if possible, the transaction ID from the original purchase!

Regards,
Willy!

i guess ftp upload is fixed i have great speeds :D thanks willy

You're welcome, crazydemon!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Hello Willy,

My premium account will expire on June 30, 2011.
Could you be so kind to extend it one more month ?
My account ID: 5440
Thank you

file lifetime?

hey willy,

I just signed up yesterday and an affiliate. Are you going to delete my files in 30 days even if they are being actively downloaded?

Willy please change the option "file will be delete after one month". Make it simple look like Filesonic. "File will delete If It not downloading in last 30 days" etc..

Willy add security question option for account saftey look like Filesonic.

Willy Can you add option when I select link is like this : http://www.wupload.com/file/3xx8x77 , can you change this to automatically : http://www.wupload.com/file/3xx8x77/name_of_file.rar ?

Hi PR!

If you go into your file manager and select the file(s) you wish to share, on the right (above the link box) you will notice a series of symbols...

The second from the right is "Share", and it will allow you to generate File Name URLs, Forum links and HTML links!

Regards,
Willy!

hey willy,

I just signed up yesterday and an affiliate. Are you going to delete my files in 30 days even if they are being actively downloaded?

Hi, blogurway!

Free user's files are deleted 30 days after upload.

Premium users files are protected!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back