Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Willy

well i sign up in Wupload long time ago but when i tryed to login again to start uploading on it i found out that i forgot the email and user of my account so i tryed to make a new one but i found that i cant put my paypal ID cz its have been used again so what shell i do ?

Hello Willy

well i sign up in Wupload long time ago but when i tryed to login again to start uploading on it i found out that i forgot the email and user of my account so i tryed to make a new one but i found that i cant put my paypal ID cz its have been used again so what shell i do ?
Send PM To Willy.

hello willy,

When i try to connect to my account today, i have this message :

"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (**.**.**.**.**) and have been temporarily blocked.

Please Enter Captcha: "

That i do and nothing more appears. So i can't use wupload and i don't know why.

"suspicious behaviour" ??? i have just use remote upload last day for 5 or 6 files and thats all.

Can you help me ?

Thank you for your response

When i try to connect to my account today, i have this message :

"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (**.**.**.**.**) and have been temporarily blocked.

Please Enter Captcha: "

i got this when using filesonic, if your isp is using transparent proxy at port 80
sooner or later you will get this message
i suggest they use https (port 43), so at least it show your real IP address and not the proxy one but till now no reply.

I am the mother of Willy! I am writing to tell you that my son is very fair and honest man! You can trust him anytime!

Willyyyyyyy, lunch is ready, sit at the table.

;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back