Status
Not open for further replies.
the earnings drop is coz users can't download with IDM , speaking of my self
i'm premium and i can't download by idm .
i guess that explains everything .

Willy, would you mind replying me about my payment issue. It's been a day and it's like you're ignoring me :'(

ni_luan I have not been ignoring you. I have replied to you about your payment issue through PM.

In future, please limit the amount of places you are trying to contact me through to one and I WILL get back to you - having the conversation in 3 different places makes it hard to keep track of :))

Thanks!
Willy!

Hi Willy and friend,

I want to ask some question.

Will I get banned if :
Upload to wupload using RDP at Dallas USA while at the same time login and just checking my statistic in my home in Canada ?

You should be safe, kit!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, hegeszto!

Yes, you will have a faster upload and download speed!!

Regards,
Willy!
Dear Willy!

I upgraded to premium, but speeds remained the same :(
Mostly i upload on ftp, average UPspeeds are 400-1050 KBps. Now i have speed like 1150 KBps.
It's not the big difference i was expecting... I hope you can do something about it, i know it's hard to support every problem what in this thread... :)
(user: hegeszto)

Same downloads. earnings are up and down everyday. Is wupload cheating?

I dont earn that much, just a question.

Hi, barrix!

Your earnings will fluctuate daily with the same amount of downloads because there is no guarantee that the downloads are coming from the EXACT same countries in the same country groups!

Please familiarize yourself with the PPD grid and which countries fall where.

Also, take a look at your Stats page. Click on one of the days downloads/earnings.

You will get a detailed list of all files which were downloaded and how much they earned you.

Click on THOSE to see which countries the files were downloaded from!

Regards,
Willy!

the earnings drop is coz users can't download with IDM , speaking of my self
i'm premium and i can't download by idm .
i guess that explains everything .

Hey, NightMare!

What issues are you having downloading with IDM?

Regards,
Willy!

Hi, facu!

Actually, you did! Here's a detailed breakdown:

Your earnings for June 6 - 12 were $17.19.

You were paid $24.05.

The extra payout is your bonus earnings.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Willy!

i get weird msg , and find that filesize is just 8byets

Hey, NightMare!

Can you PM me a screenshot of the weird message and send me a couple of the links you've tried downloading which gave you that message?

Regards,
Willy!

remote

My remote upload of 67 files has been going on 6 hours and only a few files have completed...

I am getting ready to give up....

when i try to remote upload from fileserve, its says wupload is banned from remote upload from that site. is this just a temporary problem or is fileserve to wupload no longer available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back