Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting errors Willy. Fix this issue. Only when browsing. ! Error popup comes from nowhere. I refresh my page to clear it.

Willy when i try to export files
i cannot export with filename
only if i download txt
but the txt will reorder the links by number
and not by name!!!
do as fileserve does
give the user the option to add or withdraw the file name
thanks

The guys are new in the bussines, i mean even filesonic or fileserve are dealing with problems, and they have like a few years behind, is normal for problems to appear, don't be too rush on them, not yet, lol.
But, as a bug reporting, i have a problem, when i do remote upload from my server with more then 3 or 4 files all uploads crashed, only when i upload 2-3 they completed, with a very decent speed and they retrive the link very fast ( which others for an instance, don't).

I haven't read all the 55 pages.. but i want to know if wupload has the same problem like filesonic, that you can't use another download manager exept jdownloader (being premium user) because it don't have the Direct Download option.

If i became a premium user will i be able to turn that option ON, or i will have to use jdownloader and not my fav app Free Download Manager.

Willy... I am sorry to report that the remote upload from Fsonic to Wupload is failing every time..Plz fix this as soon as possible..

wishing the best..

Justy

Today i started using. I waiting for request payment.

Giveme lucky WUpload

sorry for my english

Hey facu!
Your english is fine! :) Payout is automatic every Wednesday, provided you hit the $10 minimum payout by midnight Sunday!

hi Willy, add DMCA tab plz.

Thanks

Hey bernard!
Thank you for the suggestion - we're getting a lot of great ones so far!

here is my stats for a few days using this great service and i didnt upload much: and Willy we need redeem fro premium account option is it possible?

statsgp.jpg

Looking good vladavina B-)
We've got that on the user suggestion/to-do list :D

hi willy i am receiving error msg while ru some files..sometimes it work but sometimes give some error...
what is the total limit of a free account to upload files...
how can i get premium account

my email id -jeetsingh.28@gmail.com

id-5372...

Hey jeetsingh!
What host are you attempting to RU from? What error are you receiving?

For a free account, let's just say that you won't be hitting the limit any time soon :P

Rumors say RU from FSO to Wupload will never work.

Quite possibly tomorrow, Monday, when the IT staff is back to work.

yes, it does, if you have a premium Oron account.

payment account is your paypal/alertpay email.

As always, thanks for all of the help, BloodSucker!

Hello , Willy ! There is something wrong with file manager - when I click sort file by date , it sorts the files randomly and not by upload date . I know that this is a minor issue, but the files are getting more and more and navigation in file manager is becoming hard.All other sort options work fine , but date sort is more important because when I upload file I want to find that file quickly and there isn`t any quickest way than date sort.Thank you in advance !

Hi, azazel! The date sorting option seems to be working fine - do you perhaps mean showing the upload date/time of each file?

Please make 300 x 250 animated banners and upload them

http://www.wupload.com/affiliate/banners

Thx

I can get you these, Perl! PM me!!

Willy please buy more server to stop this problems because Wupload is very popular

We're adding servers all of the time! ;)

The guys are new in the bussines, i mean even filesonic or fileserve are dealing with problems, and they have like a few years behind, is normal for problems to appear, don't be too rush on them, not yet, lol.
But, as a bug reporting, i have a problem, when i do remote upload from my server with more then 3 or 4 files all uploads crashed, only when i upload 2-3 they completed, with a very decent speed and they retrive the link very fast ( which others for an instance, don't).

Thanks for the kind words of support, ms! Can you PM me a few of the links you are trying??

Thanks for the feedback, suggestions, and support everybody!!

Hope everybody's weekend was productive and profitable!

Regards,
Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back