Status
Not open for further replies.
is Remote Uploading from filesonic already fixed? it's been 3 days already.. please give some news.. thanks!

Hello, kumagski!
Can you please PM me the link you are attempting? The more information I have, the more useful we can be in fixing the issue people have been facing :D
Please also let me know how you've been entering your FileSonic account info and what error you are receiving!

Thanks!

you can check the payment table for each one

[SLIDE]http://i53.tinypic.com/oglwjm.jpg[/SLIDE]

;) Thanks, eman!

Hi

Is there any plan of bringing TRADE IN POINTS feature soon?

Thanks.

Please read back a couple of pages... this has been brought up several times 8-)

willy i sent you an email 2 or more times but didnt get any single via email or pm you should to add some staff in your company who can handle their user problems.a

Hi, sSKKa! I've answered your PM - a little patience is required when sending PMs over the weekend :)
We've got you all fixed up!

again RU is not working..what is this??

From what filehost is RU not working for you?
How do you have your information entered - and is it saved?
Please PM me the links!

This makes looking into these issues much faster!!

Let's have a great week, everybody!!

Regards,
Willy

@willy Problem since weekend. Remote upload error at some time. Out of nowhere error dialog box appears. Another error comes when transferring files or remoting links..

I hope you fix this issues that are discovered.

Thanks

Remote upload from filesonic works now for me, but slow...

Hi Willy, i had on account 10.12$ on Sunday at midnight. Will I get paid on Wednesday? Thanks

If wupload really pay, I will the happiest man in the world. I can't imagine that they pay such a lot of money. :D Willy I love you! (L) You are the best!

If wupload really pay, I will the happiest man in the world. I can't imagine that they pay such a lot of money. :D Willy I love you! (L) You are the best!

We do really pay!

There are some payment screenshots already in the thread ;)

Thanks for the kind words, kurmpli!

Regards,
Willy

how i can see my latest upload in file manager at top.i sort it but seems not listing properly.

doesn't work.
you can click to sort it by date, etc, etc.... it won't work.

filemanager needs to be improved yet.

Hey, guys! We will have this fixed up ASAP!!!

Regards,
Willy

it just worked but you would have to use http://user:pword@filesonic for it to work.. am i right?

it's working for me, and hadn't worked since friday night....

does filesonic RU really work as of the moment?? I'm still having errors using the remote uploader for fileso nic.. Thanks!

Filesonic RU's should be working properly now, guys! But please keep me updated (with links for me to test :P) on your experience throughout the day!!!

http://www.filesonic.in/file/984723164/T.V.D.S02E22.avi
not able to RU this file and many others like this..kindly explain willy

Change the link from "filesonic.in" to "filesonic.com" and it will work fine!!

Regards,
Willy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back