Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Solutions

1° Add Advertising from free users in homepage (Downloading)
2° Remove WU TO WU , many leechers and spammers occupy the system, that is the big problem

I asked willy @ PM why I couldn't login and he says:

Your account is banned for abuse of our affiliate program.

We do not want your traffic on our site.

Regards,
Willy

Then I asked how did I abuse his "affiliate program" because I didn't even do anything wrong (I just did normal stuff - remote uploading, autopost, etc) and he ignores my message. I'm moving to Filesonic if he doesn't reply.

If you are from the so Called 1st world country and consider the third world country a lower lever/caste people then you are a FREAKING RACIST and you dont deserve any freaking respect or respected member tag from this forum or anywhere else.
I guess it is called xenohobe, not racist, so seeing you don't know that, you are obviously lower men.

Then I asked how did I abuse his "affiliate program" because I didn't even do anything wrong (I just did normal stuff - remote uploading, autopost, etc) and he ignores my message. I'm moving to Filesonic if he doesn't reply.

wtf why would you care wupload closes in 8 days anyway lol

FFS,We will start banning people for dont pay them :facepalm:

PD:Noone will upload more to WU,so they will cloose it soon,as they will just spend money

Last edited:
I guess it is called xenohobe, not racist, so seeing you don't know that, you are obviously lower men.

Lol I guess you have searched google a lot to come up with this.

And calling me a lower men. Ohh I dont give a fuck what you call me.. This doesnt change a thing. You are definetely a Higher Class Man belonging to a group of racist :P ....

And to tell you something the word you said xenohobe means "fear of strangers." And I can Tell you 90% of the people in this forum wouldn't knew about it. (including you who just searched google for hours to find this :)))

FileSonic = WU It's same company.

Things to do to save Wupload:
1)250 GB Limit RU or FTP per month.
2)Reduce PPD Earnings to 35$/1000 or 30/1000.
3)Put more Ads
4)Referrals earings 10%
5)Make everything possible to make it continue,best Filehost ever,and forever,never
cheated on downloads,only some LAG and Upload issues.

OMG! was out of station for few days.Was just shocked to see this news.Feel very sad.mind is till blocked.What should i do shall i continue sharing my files until 27th november or shall i stop it really confuseeeeeeed!!!!!

Great way for cheat uploaders & increase your benefits. Luckly i´ve never trusted in WU to upload my files :)

Nowadays use old well known file-hosts for avoid this situations.
Good luck with your new shit-host Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back