Status
Not open for further replies.
WUpload is simple.
1- He wants to have good rank and important uploaders,
2- He pays very good.
3- Now he closes his affliliate program. He don't want PPS. He want to win all the money for premiums on the time of the uploaders upload.
4- So he will be WMegaupload.
5- So he will win a lot of money from the premiums account.

from my side i will delete all links from my account on 1 December as i am will not earn any more from wupload
why should i give wupload chance to get money by premium sales from my links !!

nobody in the right mind will keep their files on wupload and get nothing for it.
and wupload's free service is not as good as megaupload. if i want to offer files for nothing in return, i rather upload to MU

I will not delete my file from WU. This is what I can do to apologize my visitor that I cannot warn them earlier. You know what? some of my visitor just bought WU premium acc. yesterday.

:)

This is bad situation for all (WU, me, my visitor)

Some tips to keep WU afiliate

1.- RU only for Premiuns User
2.- Disable WU-WU (real uploader make more sales than a spammer)
3.- Upload GB limit per day (to stop remoting remoting remoting)

Willy are you plannig to remove the downloads limits for downloaders? I think You'll get more downloaders than uploaders..

i think you still get paid even the amount of money in your account less than $15 coz willy already said that he will paid every cent that affiliate have earned
btw,willy earn lots $$ from wupload ,now he is a rich man so he will glad to paid us

@jaaoopp Why not? While I'm writing this reply, I'm uploading to WU.

FYI : I'm not a Fxxkxxg noble guy that upload for fun or sharing is caring. I upload for money. It's true that WU will not pay anymore by the end of this month but I've to be responsible to my visitor who bough WU premium acc. at least, until their acc. expire.

:)

Willy are you plannig to remove the downloads limits for downloaders? I think You'll get more downloaders than uploaders..
I´m just curious on how willy is going to manage the overload of outbound data "looking for a better home" So dont expect changes for downloaders in a short time period.

Some of you guys here are just SHIT.
It really irritates me just reading your comments here. Why do you guys socialize in the first place. You people have no respect for your downloaders what so ever,
And its bcoz of people like you this filehost is shutting down. (Blooody useless spammers)
You people say you are helping willy by deleting files from the server but in reality you just dont want willy to earn anymore money bcoz you are not earning any.

You have already uploaded files to the server Right ? and you already done your work of sharing it with the world , So why in the hell do you want to delete it.

And for the record if willy wants to free up space he can do it himself by shutting down the server you dont have to do that work for him also, bcoz he wont pay you to delete your files. cut your crap and stop working for him from this moment onwards and just fukking leave This filehost as it is and get lost.

hatimyal123 you have no right to lecture people about respect. why?
because by uploading illegal content yourself, you are not respecting the intellectual property rights and hard work of the creators of contents

so don't preach what you don't practice please, Willy did himself in by not disabling RU and also catching the attention of MPAA. Remember, Wupload is NOT shutting down, they are only ceasing the affiliate program ... just like megaupload. I leave it to you to figure out the real reason for their decision to do that. ;)

Some of you guys here are just SHIT.
It really irritates me just reading your comments here. Why do you guys socialize in the first place. You people have no respect for your downloaders what so ever,
And its bcoz of people like you this filehost is shutting down. (Blooody useless spammers)
You people say you are helping willy by deleting files from the server but in reality you just dont want willy to earn anymore money bcoz you are not earning any.

You have already uploaded files to the server Right ? and you already done your work of sharing it with the world , So why in the hell do you want to delete it.

And for the record if willy wants to free up space he can do it himself by shutting down the server you dont have to do that work for him also, bcoz he wont pay you to delete your files. cut your crap and stop working for him from this moment onwards and just fukking leave This filehost as it is and get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back