Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the frustration, chicoes, but what I don't understand is how it doesn't make sense. Unless you're a system administrator or architect for a massive filehosting site :P

Our techs have been working around the clock on these issues, however, they are persistent and we have a massive backlog of links waiting to be processed through Remote Upload, which is causing some of the errors.

We're doing all in our power to fix these, but it will require some more patience.

My apologies for the frustration and inconvenience.

Regards,
Willy!

Then delete all those pending files and let people RU them again! most of them are 3 days old now and we dont need them anyway!!!!!!!

For me, since 5 or 6 days :
- Remote upload not working
- FTP not working
- API upload not working
- Web upload not working.

really awesome filehost

willy, so when you think all this problem is solved?

I just read a week ago that their technicians are working to fix this problem!

but a week ago I can not even upload

I'm losing money and besides, the time in the premium membership

please, put a due date and excuse my English, I speak Spanish

This probably is related with the global shortage of HDD, right now HDD are twice as expensive.

Not a bad argument, yes the price on HDDs is rising high, we must take into account all factors that brings us unpleasant situations like slow FTP, RU or upload in general!

15112011053155.png

How Can I get this security name , wupload ?
my account name is : eng.narouto

can you send me my security name in my e-mail ?

Waiting for replay ,wupload :'(

Omg Willy , please fix remote asap ... i was working and everything is ok , i didn't worked for 3 days and everything is screwed :(

Please fix remote upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back