Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah obviously wu to wu will work, its the same file

ru from anywhere else is broken and has been for 3 days or more.

also a lot of members that have purchased wupload premiums are moaning that i am not uploading any new stuff to wupload for days now.

When will this issue get fixed????

FTP does not work
Remote Upload does not work
Web Upload does not work
Upload the File & Image Uploader does not work

What's going on? Because so many problems lately?

FTP is dead for almost 4 or 5 days already :facepalm:

Hey, jbisana!

I just ran a test on FTP and was able to get a very fast connection, but we are managing a lot of connections right now through FTP, so some affiliates will get fast connections, others will not.

Our techs are working on managing the connections to increase the number so all affiliates can get fast, reliable transfers via FTP, but it will require some more patience.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

stats down.. f`king down ..... I'm tired to complain every day... What`s wrong with WUPLOAD??? Willy budy? please answer.. Since 24 of octomber I didn`t make $5+.. only 2-3 dolars per day. When I joined this host I maded 10$ per day.... And nou.. This is not possible... we working for nothing...

Why.. What is the reason for ban..

Hey, Killer!

I just responded to your PM.

Your account was not banned - wait for my response instead of depending on the speculation of other members ;)

Regards,
Willy!

i am VERY VERY disappointed. It just doesnt make sense that it takes so many days to fix this RU thing. i keep getting this unknown error and i stopped even trying to upload. seriously, so many days? the tech ppl should work 24h until this thing is fixed.

I understand the frustration, chicoes, but what I don't understand is how it doesn't make sense. Unless you're a system administrator or architect for a massive filehosting site :P

Our techs have been working around the clock on these issues, however, they are persistent and we have a massive backlog of links waiting to be processed through Remote Upload, which is causing some of the errors.

We're doing all in our power to fix these, but it will require some more patience.

My apologies for the frustration and inconvenience.

Regards,
Willy!

I'm getting an error message from the website...

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xx.xx.xx.xxx) and have been temporarily blocked.

That's weird since I've been using that IP for the longest time now...

PM me your IP address. These blocks are caused by multiple failed logins or out of date software/plugins with programs you use in conjunction with Wupload.

Regards,
Willy!

FTP does not work
Remote Upload does not work
Web Upload does not work
Upload the File & Image Uploader does not work

What's going on? Because so many problems lately?

File & Image Uploader uploads via web upload.

Regards,
Willy!

Dear Willy
i send your PM my IP.
but not yet this one....plz:(
810e45ff1a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back