Status
Not open for further replies.
remove RU from wu to wu :) plz

cuz lot of people copy my thread... i work hard to upload frm torrent and using sborg... and some one just come and took all in 1 min :(

Why cant you freaking shut your site down for maintainance for once and fix this freaking problem.

Atleast people will know that the site is down for maintainance and wont keep on complaining about bad service.

@Th3KiNG,
I think there is no overloading. They just create new links to the same file and save space because they don't need to have multiple copies of the same file.

sometimes statistic is a dead
sometimes http and ftp is a dead

i think time to say goodbay willy

i think you make artificially this problems ... you dont have money and you are bankrot

you allways say all ok all ok

but you know you have big problems ...

Remote upload is working, but we have a large amount of links in queue to be processed, so it will require some patience.

FTP is working, but there are a large number of attempted connections, so our techs are doing all in their power to manage these connections so all affiliates can upload their files in a timely manner.

Our techs are working on web upload right now, but it will require some patience.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, all! :)

Regards,
Willy!
willy remote upload isn't working.. i remote only from direct links (no host) and they keeps failing... ftp works only sometimes, with 1 file tops and with crappy speeds.. can you explain how is that possible that you always have to manage connections to distribute uploads and we can't upload all together like with other file hosts? we may be not know what needs to handle file hostings and a lot of uploads but since other hosts can handle this and you can't you should at least explain why...

sometimes statistic is a dead
sometimes http and ftp is a dead

i think time to say goodbay willy

i think you make artificially this problems ... you dont have money and you are bankrot

you allways say all ok all ok

but you know you have big problems ...

Bankrot?

:))

Regards,
Willy!

bankrot ? I didnt heard of this bank term before. :))

It's very technical, like a credit default swap :P

Regards,
Willy!

i don't think so....filesonic and wu are sharing the same datacenter....filesonic is changing the datacenter due to low speeds...i think wu is doing the same...and until the server are changed everything is f..... hope the things will get better...i have faith in willy and he's team !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back