Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone thanking willy for the "CREDIT"? should it be in the first place not an issue? Its very clear that someone is manipulating the stats & it is very possible. Its just a way of concealment or show not to be considered guilty. It is not a good negotiation tactic.

lootbag i think you are on to something, its clear that the stats are not recorded if they were yesturdays problems would not happen. Willy said that they are, its clear that the stats are not recorded, and I 2 think they are manipulated!

Come on people you got same as previous day + that day while counting it's not like you will have 100 000 000 dl on that day or it is???

Come on people you got same as previous day + that day while counting it's not like you will have 100 000 000 dl on that day or it is???

you clearly missed the point here, its not about the download amount from yesturday, i dont care if it was 3 billion downloads. I care about honesty, Willy said that the stats are recorded, if they were , the problems from yesturday should not happen. But clearly the stats are not recorded anywhere and they are manipulated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back