Status
Not open for further replies.
same here, downloads doesn't count :|

and what does 'Credit for missing downloads' in domain sale referrer? :unsure:

hj4AgK.png

Same here, though my credit is less than yours. :P
iqkv8bc5q67m.jpg

Me too :(. Hacker hacked my account filesonic, fileserve and wupload.
But, Supporter Fileserve have just retrieved my account. Now, I still can't get acc filesonic and wupload back.

some downloads are not counting.

i have series where all parts are required and some are getting 70% less downloads compared to what other parts are getting. Usually all parts get roughly the same. This is based on quite large numbers so the power of this sample is statistically significant - something is not working properly, or some servers are lagging 24hrs + behind where the stats are concerned.

sorry i see this is already known on here and they are working on it, must read back a few page first

uhmmm. I think there still a back lag on the stats,,,, I usually earn 4$ during this time but i only have this:

feff92acb6.jpg

I wonder what's going on???? Are we cheated or its just a technical problem... If you cheat people, they will not continue to do business with you anymore, and so your business will fail.

Got my credits but....

Willy, what about the money earned by refferals? I should have earned more than 50 USD. Y have PMed you my username. Please man, this is very important. Give me a hand, I worked really hard on promoting your site and I just want you to tell me what will you do about that.

Regards,
G

I can also write in big red letters.

Please don't. Fixed your font.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back