Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy can not help you more quickly if you sit here and is spamming his thread all day. *laughs*

Seriously agree with him.
The stats are fkked up :facepalm: but let us give the Wupload team some time to sort out things.
Mess happens in life. Its not tht Wupload is perfect, everyone goes through this phase.

SO everyone Just freaking STFU now and wait for some response from willy he will definitely read this thread.

So once again relax and continue with you freaking uploads >:)

Enjoy till You can nothing last for ever.
Specially the good things :)

when it is over twenty members who points out the same problem over and over again, then it classifies as spam, and willy should only receive one message in order to understand the problem, he does not need all those twenty messages regarding the same issue that has occurred.

yes you are right , but sometime i write the reply without watching the others so i Did not mean to Spam

what compensation? havent received any compensation :(

I'm on PPD,

[slide]http://preview.filesonic.com/img/07/93/76/4177535.gif[/slide]

The 7.09 domain sale ;)

Regards,
Willy!

7bFm0.jpg

i dont understand the compensation, wupload gave me the same amount i earned on monday but where is what i really earned this Tuesday coz $ 3.17 is wrong, i thou the compensation would be like if i earned $15 (tuesday) + 13.45 (compensation) = 28.45 total

Hey, tora!

The compensation was Tuesdays earnings once we had fixed the stats issue + your Monday earnings to make up for the lost counts!

Regards,
Willy!

my stats today very slow
please check my ticket willy

Hey, naveennisha!

Our support staff check tickets, and if there is something I would be better suited to answer, they forward them to me. It is always best to PM me directly or e-mail me your question/issue directly at willy@wupload.com to cut out the middle man! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy, now you online. I waited all a day. Please help me. My account have just hacked. Hacker hack my email and change password. Could you help me retrieve my account?. I can tell you my payment, files which I uploaded. And My account upgraded to premium. Please help me. Thank so much!!!

25 minutes ago I downloaded my 3 files from 3 different ip's.
None of them was counted.
All 3 files have 0 downloads.
Average speed was good,around 200 kB/s.

223daed8696c5dfdb327a51e01561aac.png

My All Download's Shave!!! Only Referal Earning Is Showing.... And Yesterday I Upload 15 Movies And Post Via ThemaPoster to more than 50+ Forums.
But 0 :s

Hey, PA$$!oN!

You might want to check what plan you are on - from this side it looks like PPS, but PM me your ID so I can be sure.

Regards,
Willy!

same here, downloads doesn't count :|

and what does 'Credit for missing downloads' in domain sale referrer? :unsure:

hj4AgK.png

Hey, newuploader!

This was for the missing stats from yesterday - we credited you your Monday earnings!

We are looking into today's download counts right now, everybody! :)

I will update you as soon as possible!

Regards,
Willy!

today is wupload payout day and im crying my a/c hacked so the fucking hacker going to $$ not me :((

Hey, Th3KiNG!

PM me and we can get this cleared up before payouts happen :)

Regards,
Willy!

Me too :(. Hacker hacked my account filesonic, fileserve and wupload.
But, Supporter Fileserve have just retrieved my account. Now, I still can't get acc filesonic and wupload back.

Same with you, yuyu! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back