Status
Not open for further replies.
Great so lets have some patience now and wait for the stats to be awesome again :)

Thanks willy you seems to be working quite hard to maintain yours and your site reputation.

Hats off :)

i want to know if the 30 minutes have passed and our stats will come to normal? because mine are the same. and today i posted over 2000 links, and belive me at this time and stat, wupload is not worth it!

Statistics are poor because you are not able to achieve better results. Do not complain on Willy, complain on yourself. You should definitely work better if you want to achieve the results you want.

Good stats do not come automatically. You have to work and sweat to get good results.

Statistics are poor because you are not able to achieve better results. Do not complain on Willy, complain on yourself. You should definitely work better if you want to achieve the results you want.

Good stats do not come automatically. You have to work and sweat to get good results.

I work hard, and my stats are today really low like 50% low that other days, since May.

I agree with you. But when 20 persons say the same thing that the stats are not right, theres a chance that they are right, and no amont of work or file uploaded will help!

Generally you are right MrSandvik , but in this particular situation (Stats script problems , database lag , etc..) you are not .

This means the stat lag bigger than they calculated...
Just keep working couse I know if there will be a stat lag tomorrow too, than you guys will come and post like: "omg my stats so low" and I don't want to read 20 pages of sh*t again, couse its boring :P

i upload around 1000-2000 files/day. and i have done this from over 3 months, 1000-2000 daily, and i know how much i can make with this amount of file that i upload. And this amount shown now in my stats its not the corect number. I am just saying that Willy said in 40 minutes the stat will jump, well after 40 minutes the amount is not right for me, that means that the stats are still not right!

I think statistics will remain low today, Willy will say that is normal even though we all know that is not true, and today was no mention of compensation like yesterday.

Hey, folks!

I've spoken with our techs and I've done earnings comparisons and our stats count is working just fine :)

Regards,
Willy!

screenshot001xno.png

Are you sure Willy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back