Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the credit showing up please?? all i have is the 101 downloads which is wayyyyyy down plus a domain sale (wondering if that is it) but my domain sales form yesterday have disappeared and earnings from yesterday dropped by about 3 dollars..so really tottally confused now! lol

okay see how its been done but what about missing domain sales form yesterday i know had one, now showing up as 2... three in total. have emailed you a screenshot Willy

Last edited:
Money has been credited as a domain sale. I will leave it at that despite that I ended up losing some money because for me Tuesday is one of my better days, Monday is weak for me and only 4 hours of Tuesday sales were counted.

I use remote upload function but after uploading the data, I can't see the file in my files section? Anyone has the same problem?

Last edited:
Credit received ,thank you :)

0bab9e3534.png

Hey, all!

You're welcome - but in reality, this was your hard earned money in the first place, so, I thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked on this issue.

As I had said before - any instances where there are missing download counts, we would credit you to make up for the lost earnings - obviously not something we would want to have to prove, but, here we are :)

Thank you all again for your understanding and my apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy could you provide me free premium account i earn avarage 5 $ per day???

PM me your ID and I can take a look at your earnings ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back