Status
Not open for further replies.
Im normally really patient kinda gal.but now Im getting grief of my own members , in particular those who have purchased Wupload prem accounts as to why Im not using your filehost.

I fully appreciate its been a weekend, but sent a mail to support , who after 18 hours was told to contact willy directly, which i did via email. That was 10 hours ago and no reply.. even an acknowledgement is better than nothing!

Ive had to take drastic action of using another filehost, which im sure neither of us wants.

Even acknowledgement yes we are having a problem, yes its this that is causing it and we are working to fix it, would be better than pages and pages of your affiliates saying RU broken, FTP slow etc etc

Surely if providing a service such as this would have at least skeleton staff at weekends who could at least acknowledge posts

Im not knocking you Willy but Im frustrated to come online this morning to find emails galore form own members asking what is going on.

Im probs luckier than some as at least managed to get a few up this am going via fsc to wu but now that has stopped again!

Please just a simple post of a few words so at least we know are working on problem and not just simply ignoring the issue would be much appreciated all round.

thanks

PS as i said appreciate weekends, time differences etc but providing such a service i would think would provide at least skeleton staff to cover different time zones, bank holidays, weekends etc

May be File Manager using some kind of Time Travailing software . when I refresh my old setting, file, folder etc came. after I refresh It comes to the present again. I am waiting when I will refresh & I will see my future files, folder etc. :)

Willy please fix this. It's make lot's of problem to find out the new files. After upload they just appears & vanish & again appears. :)

Sorry for my bad English.

FTP was working fine for me 2hrs ago but there are some already uploaded files on their servers that are still pending and it's been 2-3 days now :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back