Status
Not open for further replies.
you all acuse wupload...but willy needs time and help from us to repair the problems...pm him the links with problems and the ftp logs...don't forget the time when you where happy with the promos :) and wupload has good earnings rate's so don't forget the good things ...

OMG blackemil always the same lame excuses for that sorry bastard, give it a rest!

What is he, your brother?

Always the same damn problems, the same CRAP!

Who cares if it's got a good earning rate if we can't upload?

@blackemil Yes my friend , many good days with Wupload had passed , but days go by and problems are growing . And now even the love for the old days is not enough to make people download WU links and if someone decides to , he will regret after 10 seconds (awesome download speed(if the file exist in that moment)) . When WU affiliate decides to upload a file to WU - He chooses the easiest way to S&M death (Great upload speeds) .

if you don't like anymore just move on other host...it's not the case to talk ugly...it's not nice..a little respect :) we are humans..we can keep a conversation on decent level...even i , i am frustrated with the ftp problem...but hey ...give it time guys....wupload needs to double their servers to handle the amount of trafic...even filesonic has problems...i work with them too...I perfectly understand you...i have 200 gb to upload and i have to wait till tomorow...but don't forget the money you earn...we have to wait for willy...He is just a human too...Do you think he like's this problems ? i guess it affect him too...wupload sales also...so don't think it's in anybodys advantage to broke the servers....:) Hope to calm guys....

yes azazel696...this evening i've renewed my rdp and i don't like not using it...i don't like the problems...but i am sure that willy will solve them...he needs to make a big investment in upload servers...and download too.. So we have to give him some litle extra time :) i am sure he will manage to overcome the problems :)

The money I earn? For the past week, after two bans from major forums that banned WU, my earnings are a joke.

And really man, how much patience? I have been patient for more than three months. I don't care if they have too much traffic. Never faced a problem with RS (or if you want a more recent example, Oron) when I had to upload 50, 100 of 200 GBs.

Respect? You earn respect, it's not free. WU is not to be respected, it's a disgrace.

Do you people know that RS handed over HALF the traffic in ALL file hosts two years ago? How come they NEVER had problems? How come they NEVER had to pay people to reply in forums like this?

Because they had great capabilities and they were professionals. I don't mind the language I used to accuse a webmaster that's clearly playing us for fools and doesn't give a fuck about his affiliates. They grew in number, who cares if they got problems.

If you want to see the rise and fall of a file host, take a look at Fileserve. Great in 2010, near death at the moment.

You probably downloaded couple of gigabytes from RS, if you think they didn't had problems... They had exactly the same problems we see with any filehost, except, they didn't put cash in your pocket...and they didn't had support topic...

Never had a problem with RS. Not one. I am not advertisiing anything, just saying my experience. Never had a problem with Oron either.

But I guess I can't compare professional companies with Wupload. It's like comparing a Ferrari with a donkey, or better, a monkey.

if you don't like anymore just move on other host...it's not the case to talk ugly...it's not nice..a little respect :) we are humans..we can keep a conversation on decent level...even i , i am frustrated with the ftp problem...but hey ...give it time guys....wupload needs to double their servers to handle the amount of trafic...even filesonic has problems...i work with them too...I perfectly understand you...i have 200 gb to upload and i have to wait till tomorow...but don't forget the money you earn...we have to wait for willy...He is just a human too...Do you think he like's this problems ? i guess it affect him too...wupload sales also...so don't think it's in anybodys advantage to broke the servers....:) Hope to calm guys....

yes azazel696...this evening i've renewed my rdp and i don't like not using it...i don't like the problems...but i am sure that willy will solve them...he needs to make a big investment in upload servers...and download too.. So we have to give him some litle extra time :) i am sure he will manage to overcome the problems :)

Totally agree with you, blackemil. Thumb up.

hello my ftp speed very slow how can i do?

WU better than any other server
but they must fix all bugs on the site
and every thing will be ok

If he does, how long that will last?

Is there even ONE DAY that this pathetic host DOES NOT face ANY problems? ONE, just ONE!

RU is weird,I put serveral fc links in the colum,after I click the upload button,in the results,there is fewer process than the links I put.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back