Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Deadlysting

Yes they always have problems, but they pay on time.. I never had any payout problems with them.
And I get the most downloads on Wupload. ;)

But they have to fix their speed, ru, ftp and stats soon.

Fsc pay on time, Oron pay on time, Fileserve pay on time. Not really a reason to stay there.

As for "soon", how soon would that be? Tomorrow? In a week? In a month?

I say NEVER. Check out the biggest warez sites. All infested with WU links, the same topics, the same megathreads, posted over and over, from stupid spammers that think they will get rich in a week.

WU attracted a lot of those morons, because internal RU was available till yesterday.

1. RU is F.U.B.A.R
2. FTP Dead as Latin
3. Speeds: Terrible (even for premium users)
4. Stats: Up and down

I don't need more reasons to stop using that shit of a host.

Wu is a disgrace to all file hosts

WILLY
do something with this..

untitled.png

why u do this for us ?
maybe u change yours provider?

its dieing slowly and we aint even getting any answer from anyone in willy's department. Guess ill move aswell somewhere else in the "jungle" :X

Hey willy, you should make the whole PPS thing a bit better for us affiliates, and make it so when someone loads your link, a cookie is set until they load someone elses link, or closes the session, so that say they click your link, want to buy premium, however they investigate your site a little bit, and when they finally go to buy, they aren't on your link anymore, and you don't get the sale, please do this, would encourage a lot of affiliates to work harder!

Download 5Mb/year + Upload 4Mb/2years + Internal RU allowed + 20minutes waiting time + Awesome lag = 0 new sales + Stats close to 0 + Users hating WU and WU affiliates + forum bans (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back