Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the RU became a game of luck now. Yes, sometimes it works smoothly, but in most cases, the links you just uploaded would disappear, even the running tasks.:facepalm:

In my memories, the similar problems about FTP and RU have occurred almost every weekend. Tbh, it's definitely not a good experience.

Willy, please do something.

Regards.

Hi Willy, i can not download from server u11 with premium account as well as free account.

Please take a look a this problem

Hello dear willy i add new alertpay Payment Account in wupload .this msg will show .
"A message with further instructions was sent to your email"
but i cannot get any conformations code in my mail box and cannot change my payment account . plz help
user name Prinks in wupload.

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME :( ?

ftp out of order yet again..X-(

Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

People why the hell do you even bother with Wupload? Can't you see that's it's a waste of time?

If it's not FTP, it's RU.
If it's not RU, stats will go up and down.
If it's not stats up and down, it will be slow speeds.

What works in Wupload? Does anything work?

They should do something soon about it or they will be losing uploaders...

No uploaders = no downloaders = no money = bye bye wupload :(

We don't want this to happen, we don't... but c'mon Willy, make it work again...

Today I am taking my final decision to quit shit wupload.. i can't upload to wupload.. ftp, remote everything sucks.. I have multiple servers in different locations for uploading purposes.. all are minimum 1GBPS but FTP uploading of 1GB file is pending from 2 hours and upload disappears from remote upload page.. wupload should close their site now as the owner is a small kid who can't do anything.. multiple days of problem and not a single helpful reply.. I lost a lot of time and money with wupload.. WUPLOAD IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME... STOP USING IT ALL OF YOU...

GUYZ if you agree with me then Like My Post

Last edited:
They should do something soon about it or they will be losing uploaders...

No uploaders = no downloaders = no money = bye bye wupload :(

We don't want this to happen, we don't... but c'mon Willy, make it work again...

You don't want this to happen? Why? What is so good that you don't want to quit Wupload?

1. Speed?
2. RU?
3. FTP?
4. Stats?

Every single one of those has problems, EVERY DAY!

I wasted five months with Wupload. I'm just happy that I made up my mind about quitting it these days. I suggest you do the same.

@ Deadlysting

Yes they always have problems, but they pay on time.. I never had any payout problems with them.
And I get the most downloads on Wupload. ;)

But they have to fix their speed, ru, ftp and stats soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back