Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a game, people are not 15 years old to lough with anything you say, maybe that's why this service is so bad. You don't take it seriously, do you?

Anyway, I am not expecting an answer, Wupload is a waste of time, as is talking seriously with you.

Willy, why Wupload dose still have this problems? I understod at first you were a new filehost, but now 5 months in to the game, why do you have the same problems? I am not a hater, I just wanted to know!

Willy don't tease us plz, do you have any deadline for the WUpload to fix the problems on the Remote Upload and FTP? It will be good to know...

We're working on Remote Upload right now and we've identified the issue, which we are working on.

With FTP, is your issue connections or speed?

Regards,
Willy!

Willy, why Wupload dose still have this problems? I understod at first you were a new filehost, but now 5 months in to the game, why do you have the same problems? I am not a hater, I just wanted to know!

Does every filehost still run into issues, regardless of how long they've been around? ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Dont get me wrong Willy, Wupload gave me what I wanted, lets be honest, whit all the problems, you are still the best around, in my oppinion. But its room for improvments!

I agree black emil, and I am wonderful to be a part of wupload community.My stats are ok for the moment, not very good because the speed is low.I am doing up than $3 / day.If the speeds will increase my stats will increase.

Willy I have just one question for you: Do you know when you will repair all the problems like speed,stats,remote upload,ftp upload? Up than 1 month or less?

I really like this community,this file host and I hope this will be available for a long time with good services.

All the best,
Osyk.

stats seems OK, how do you define "frozen" guys?

ftp uploads from eu seems ok (ecatel @ 40-50 MB/s), from US vary, depends on when u are uploading... (leaseweb @ 6-8 MB/s down to @ 1-3 MB/s)

I agree black emil, and I am wonderful to be a part of wupload community.My stats are ok for the moment, not very good because the speed is low.I am doing up than $3 / day.If the speeds will increase my stats will increase.

Willy I have just one question for you: Do you know when you will repair all the problems like speed,stats,remote upload,ftp upload? Up than 1 month or less?

I really like this community,this file host and I hope this will be available for a long time with good services.

All the best,
Osyk.

Thanks for the kind words, osykkuuu!

When issues arise, we work on them immediately - some will be more persistent than others, but we always overcome :)

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back