Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected this to come someday but never knew that it would be real soon!!

Rapidshare, megaupload and hotfile; they all did the same.

Anyways I'm really happy they talk that decision, the last few days their staff couldn't handle servers/technical issues. Stopping the affiliate program would definitely reduce 'stresses' on their schedule.

Well just like what I thought, its not about DMCAs, they are just loosing money with wupload. Maybe filesonic will launch another filehost?

I just deleted three full accounts worth of files..... if Willy is not willing to share then I am not promoting his/her links on any of my sites.... wupload is officially blocked.

:facepalm: this is not the way to do... just move out of if you are after money....

i am keeping my 2 a/c and over 15TBs of files ;)

I just deleted three full accounts worth of files..... if Willy is not willing to share then I am not promoting his/her links on any of my sites.... wupload is officially blocked.

Wupload has paid good $ to people for uploading warez (probably including you) and you dont thank them?

Your username isnt on my site, i was going to delete all your posts and ban you :sun:

Wupload has paid good $ to people for uploading warez (probably including you) and you dont thank them?

Your username isnt on my site, i was going to delete all your posts and ban you :sun:

Nothing to thank them for, it was a scam for them to earn money.

They can say that they are going to pay out everyone, but anyone with a brain knows that's a lie.

Wupload was shit for the past two weeks. FTP and Web-upload wasn't even working this week. Wondering where I should move tho. I am already uploading on FSC but multiple filehost is better imo. Any thoughts?

Wupload could not have achieved the growth it did without the hard work, effort and enthusiasm that you all brought to our affiliate program, so I thank you and wish you all nothing but luck and good fortunes in your future endeavours.
.... and NOW we can go fuck ourselves ... 8-)

I never used them although I was given Free Premium and even a Rebills Deal, cause something never sat right with me concerning them. My gut feeling was correct ...

And off FileHostCash.com they go :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back