Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF !!!

Take money from Filesonic and put into Wupload -

If you're gonna close the affiliate program - better yet close the whole filehost .

So everyone spread their wupload links everywhere - now you close affiliate program .

Affiliates stop receiving any $ and you pocket all the revenue from those links -

Sick move from Wupload/Filesonic :facepalm:

got fucked up in 6 months lol

may - november

RIP wupload

i will die on the spot if i got this mail from Filesonic :P

EDIT: great idea

for whores who are using mirrors

delete ur wupload files on 28th muahahaha

WTF !!!

Take money from Filesonic and put into Wupload -

If you're gonna close the affiliate program - better yet close the whole filehost .

So everyone spread their wupload links everywhere - now you close affiliate program .

Affiliates stop receiving any $ and you pocket all the revenue from those links -

Sick move from Wupload/Filesonic :facepalm:

You're in wrong house, willy stays here --> http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...ies-paid-official-thread-1832.htm#post1119532 :))

_____4.gif

SHE SAY
: WTF Willy doing with us :((

personally i wasn`t earn from wupload but i was planing new way to earn from wupload :\
BTW .. one filehost dead .. then 10 hosts will open ..
(rapidshare\hotfile fucked us and now there are many filehosts opened )

Pirate

nope wupload is like rapidshare now mate they will not give u a single penny now even u upload thousands of file there so move to the new filehost

I just deleted three full accounts worth of files..... if Willy is not willing to share then I am not promoting his/her links on any of my sites.... wupload is officially blocked.

never liked them.... dont know why... some one says that soon this will happen to fsonic....i dont think that is goin to happen in short term..... i mean willy lasted some 6 months... fs is goin more than 1 year if im not wrong fsn is former sharing matrix..... so i think they ar more stable..... close affiliate program will mean death to the file host.... ^^

I just deleted three full accounts worth of files..... if Willy is not willing to share then I am not promoting his/her links on any of my sites.... wupload is officially blocked.

People like you are killing warez & getting file host sued uploading warez to make money is lame as fuck there much better ways to make money on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back