Status
Not open for further replies.
I will NEVER use them if not they change their remote system.
why oron not changes ADMIN OF IT whispered to me... if we put a remote system
like FILESONIC, people fuck our servers with hundreds of files...(this was normal section of reply) and then " we do not want to waste our money to servers"... this INCOME is enough
for our goal. No plan to change our remote system. THIS SYSTEM is AMATEUR POINT OF VIEW for a company.

If these 3 companies wants to keep %100 AMATEUR and play like a 3rd level player
instead of fight with level 1 players. I can not say anything to them.

@azazel696 - Hey, thats my username for the past two years check at VEEHD or google it (gedhara), I use GLUMBO and I am happy with them. The letter G in front is a coincidence In my native language it means HOME.

@djkelaj- lets wait and see the names you give have been around quite some time - give GLUMBO that period of time and see, Oron has been here for 10 years ( © 2001-2011 ORON.com,) Filesonic for around 3 years according to the website ( © 2008-2011 FileSonic.)

Last edited:
what do you mean ?

summary
I'm talking about these 3 hosts are FULL Amateur uses same DEFAULT SCRIPT
2 of them have FILESONIC has SHARINGMATRIX and never fix it. They do not care.
Their remote system sucks too like SUCKER ORON REMOTE system.

I think all filehosts mentioned in the first post use Xfilesharing pro script.

I will never join any filehosts use this cheapskate script as they seems like not serious to invest big money to hire coders to create them a custom script like other big filehosts do (eg: Filesonic, Fileserve, ...etc).

my advice, avoid them.

@Jesse

I agree, the level of coherent English in wJ is wayyyy below standards of anything I have ever seen. I know a lot of "foreign people", and I must say, the way they come across on here doesn't give any of them justice. It's a good job we all know that this isn't the way most "foreign" people speak/write.
To be fair to the non-English speaking people, I have seen a lot of English-speaking people talk absolute nonsense, they show the language up completely.

I did not know this is english lesson class :)))) sorry mam
do not give me FF+ please :)))

Overjaculation , yes and as I say, EASY MONEY they want,

I can remember SHARINGMATRIX first days, they made the whole site with 2 HUGE UPGRADE
since 1st days. This is their 2nd skin as I remember. And Fileserve did not change anything too much
but they have their STYLE at last. But some MORONIC sites wants easy money.

Dont you remember FILEFAT and FILEHOOK , they were using same shit scripts
sucked us and fuck away saying ONLY BYE BYE , and send a pm to mod to lock their topics

Dont you give a chance to these AMATEUR and LAZY sites again and again.

go waste your $$$$$

You think that GrooveFile is a little pop - up site? ARE YOU FCUKING INSANE?

Are you computer cripple? No, seriously. Think about it. IF you can't make difference between GOOD and POOR File Host... is your fcuking problem!

95% of one file host IS THE DESIGN! And if you don't know that - then what the fcuk are you doing here? Only 2-3% is good speed and features. ALREADY TESTED!!!

You guys are so stuck. Even if GOOGLE create a new File Host, You'll still FIND for WHAT TO spitting it!

GrooveFile is online JUST FOR ~ 10 hours AND YOU FIND IT FOR SHITTY? What a DAMN CASHWHORES!!!

Take your fcuking opinion and go away, dude.

No one cares about your opinion! No one cares why you think those sites for shitty/scam.

Wish you all the best.

AND GUESS WHAT?

GrooveFile DESIGN IS MORE PROFFESIONAL THAN FILESERVE, WUPLOAD and so on.

Last edited:
Just don't use them, use the populair and trusted file hosting. about oron if they are using a script it mostly means that they will upload to the local machine which means everything will go there. until it does down. although can't be sure since i have never used it.

M.D.House, DESIGN is NOTHING, its a damn cover and skin that hide the
shit under it. If they are GOOD as you imagine , they upgrade their system
according to the MEMBER's ideas. They always says " WE WILL DO".. but NEVER DO.
they only try to fix shity servers and buy servers till they got enough $$$$$$
from us and then ran away.

is this DESIGN AND QUALITY ???*

if so I'm %100 BLIND MAN

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/b2eba0c572.jpg[/SLIDE]

if you want to see GOOD design of AMATEUR NEW SITE

go to www.slingfile.com site and check them
if they found solution for speed problem
they can be a good host in near future

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/a82f9239c0.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
@ djkelaj - Be like me man, If you don't like a service provider, DON'T use it. use the provider that you want.

I don't think it is necessary to carry on this, we can go on and on - TIME will tell.

I rest my case.

ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR

we are just discussing NEW POPUP hosts dropping from skies
like flies. After rapidshare and hotfile disasters lots of new hosts
pop up like a crazy. ı just want to show AMATEUR members
do not count on each host you see.

xentos, shit is shit, even if its liquid or solid. Shape is not important.

Shit means, no visible UPDATE/UPGRADE in their servers
no VISIBLE and VALUABLE ADD ON MAIN DEFAULT SCRIPTS
no HIGH EARN (only for the uploaders who wish earn money)

the let us check SCAM sites and some of them were IN OUR BEST LIST

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/65958-scam-list-file-host-sites-35.htm

1.Bitshare >>>>>> banned lots of members check their topic
2.Buckshare
3.Duckfile >>>>>> they are busted
4.Enterupload >>>>> I remember them
5.File4Sharing
6.Filecrown
7.Filedino >>>>>>>>they ran away
8.Filefat >>they ran away
9.Filehook >>they ran away
10.Filekeen >>they ran away

11.Filejunks
12.Filestab
13.Filestrack
14.Filetram
15.Filefactory
16.Fileupper
17.Gigasize
18.Hotfile
19.I-filez
20.Jiffyupload
21.Keepfile>>they ran away
22.Kewlshare
23.Kickload >>they ran away
24.Kingsupload>>they ran away
25.Megaupload
26.Midupload
27.Migahost>>they ran away
28.Muchshare.net
29.PetaNDrive
30.Piggyshare>>they ran away
31.Pyramidfiles >>they ran away
32.Restfile
33.SendMyWay
34.ShareRun
35.Shragle
36.Skipfile
37.Slingfile
38.Storage.to
39.TransitFiles
40.Ugotfile
41.Upfile.in
42.Uploadic
43.Uploadstore.net
44.Usershare
45.X7
46.Ziddu
47.10upload

Script doesn't matters...almost every host is similar to one another & functions same way...I know which script glumbo & rest you mentioned using but glumbo did made few changes & fixed bugs...filejungle,filesonic,fileserve,filepost these so called custom script doesn't function in same way ?..just the front-end are modified..seems to me all they bought script from the same company with few little modification.
glumbo pays per 10 k & they have cleared mentioned in their pages...You can't tag it as scam just because you haven't seen payment proof over $100 a week from them.
File host require lots of $ to run the business...It's not easy to keep it running when they don't generate enough sales & revenue...they got to keep all server alive & pay to affiliate..
I don't give heck for script..what I want from them a fair deal...offer good service & be true to yourself & to customer.
We can't stop scammer running a scam site.

1)no visible UPDATE/UPGRADE in their servers
Don't see any reason, if they have a good look why keep changing it? a lot of change will bother the customers.

2)no VISIBLE and VALUABLE ADD ON MAIN DEFAULT SCRIPTS
Explain? can't understand that one

3)no HIGH EARN (only for the uploaders who wish earn money)
What has this to do with shit file hosts? a file host is not to pay but to upload and download / sharing. You can't say that something is shit because they don't pay you.

About dying file hosts i can understand that you feel that way, if you don't trust it don't use it, but you can't say shit because it does not work out for you or because you suspect it will result in a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back