Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Wadibahi: Hey, you dirty pikey - Just because you tried to send us fraudulent traffic, does not make us a scam (rather the opposite). Perhaps if you didnt have such a huge boner for our service you wouldn't keep talking about it. You must have been pissed, when we denied your payout and approved everyone else's. Keep throwing the scam-stick around; we are here to stay, now go f*ck off back to your caravan.

pwned :)):))=D

telling to the truth = fuck off ??? nice reply,
1) Be more polite your members, we can see your replies in your room
You do not care member's rights
2) You do not care anything except sh..ing people and accusin everyone spammer/scammer/cheater
3) ha ha ha ha (I only smile to your replies)

imo best reply EVER! :D and to those who are seeking the truth and still believing that there is even ONE filehost that doesnt shave downloads or cheat in any other way - wake the fu*k up and get a REAL job

and imo oron is doing very good job with xfilesharing script. very good job = earning A LOT of $ with minimal investment

itmees, I have a real job with 2500$ per month and uploading is just extra income for me.

itmees, I just do not like ORON's upload script only , not ORON. i could share with oron
if they had upgrade remote upload system.

+1 RickyFS, let that mf know :facepalm: (now give me a fileserve 1 year premium kthxbai)
LOL :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

fileserve.... :D not a single domain sell from about 1 year :D worst for me not even single payout :D only 8 sellls in 2010 and then not a stats updated till now
See fileserve thread & search scam

Hot topic and sharp ideas. I think we need to talk more about scam host !
Yes frnd, djkelaj is working very good.

Everyone know who is scam :D

Enjoy Frnds :D

I wish oron had setup a good remote upload script, they could beat all hosts in few months
but problem was, I think this income was enough for the owner and they thought
the better upload system the more SERVER LOAD and the more server load THE LESS
download and people hates it. They prefer STABLE INCOME instead of MORE AND MORE.
even if I did not like this idea, if they are still ALIVE and people prefer them, and they
earn good money, they ignore ideas. I do not accuse them. In my country we says
EVERY ANIMAL HAS ITS OWN BITEN TYPE ( or tooth type), and this means, every company has own rules and play with it.

Those money hungry uploaders fuck up this forum, and the whole scene. If you have so much to complain, just get a job. If it's not enough then work more.

l0calh0st, read here before reply to me.

if you see, the companies KEEP SILENCE or flaming to me instead of showing us evidences
they come here, flame to me, (I'm not their slaves) and go away. Thanks mod uploadstation is banned here. If they are banned by mistake, why admin of uploadstation not try to recover his account.
why they do not send payments and says SORRY. (my these words to whom are deserving of it)

Last edited:
I have had the same problems with uploadstation as well!
Sure, I have been paid, but their poor support and the fact that [at least in my case] have stopped counting all downloads [compared to what I had before and compared to other filehosts] made me stop using them!

those site only stay online for site time.. to leech people filehost prm a/cs :P

i am 100% sure GROOVEFILE will die soon.. (script is fully fucked up...)

oron is up cause its 1st host with this script and capture all members
other hosts using same script HAVE TO DIE cause its full BULLSHIT script

Okay it has been a few days and you keep this thread alive, but dude...why are you so fucking bitter and hellbent against all the hosts that do not make you money? You're sharing illegal files! fuck off. you deserve to be in jail. Not speaking worse then broken English on a "webmaster" forum.

Honestly I can hardly understand any of your posts. Go to a forum in your own language.

* I await your stupid fucking broken English response that I wont be able to understand anyway, but assume has something to do with "per/1000 downloads" *

Why the fuck is this thread not locked? This is the stuff that makes this forum look like crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back