Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening disputes is the worst thing you can do in such situation. Next time just wait for threads like this. The disputes caused the PayPal to be suspended. It will cause more trouble, and I personally don't like people who open disputes. Just deal with the seller directly, and have patience.

You can always open a dispute within 60 days.

But the problem is they broke their promises again and again , then they are banned from the forum at last.
In the case, I will definitely open dispute in paypal.
60 days is long enough for someone to clean his ass and run away.
I don't wanna run the risk of losing the money.

skorpioneMM

As far as I know, your upgrade fee was refunded to you.

Yes, i pay first 100$ for a VPS, after 3 or 4 days i payed 64$ more for upgrade to dedicated server.

How after a few days no get the dedicated, WWXS refund me the 64$ that i payed extra for the dedicated but not refunded money for the VPS.

Saini He is still human I would suggest giving him up to 24-48hrs :). Then I would agree to cuss all you want. People still need to sleep.

you delete my account and i have images paid and my account

i wanna refund money 169$ EG -Best of

3f3f974b3f.gif

8821b1ab9d.gif

c2265b8faf.gif

5a35343850.gif

f817b71e62.gif

Last edited:
I ricieved and email from them but I don't understand nothing . I think is wrote all in NL :'(
must use google translate and will tell you

EDIT : I can't see anymore the ticket that they send me . it was removed :facepalm:

Last edited:
Just email us all the details you have. Posting any thing here or PMing me will delay things for you.

As the accounts were locked by the payment gateways due to too many disputes, we had to make arrangements to make the refunds, so please bear with us.

Evaluated to send to email did not respond to a message so far Why Do You want to recover the money
I hope that you recover money for all

@off-thread - It seems that all providers are at hospital, when they're currently unavailable to provide services or refunds.

@on-thread - I've got my refund by opening dispute, but I reacted to fast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back