Status
Not open for further replies.
As said, we will not be providing refunds to people who opened disputes, now closed or not.

It is because of those people the others who did not open a dispute are getting affected.

About the client area, it should be done any time soon. Screenshots of accyuklad deleting all the services in our WHMCS was provided to Lifetalk, hence we are starting everything from 0. Dont expect things to happen in thin air.

@skorpioneMM, we will not be refunding you. You can open a dispute. If you lose it, don't come crying here. You have crossed the limits of my patience.

blvCi.png

As said, we will not be providing refunds to people who opened disputes, now closed or not.

It is because of those people the others who did not open a dispute are getting affected.

About the client area, it should be done any time soon. Screenshots of accyuklad deleting all the services in our WHMCS was provided to Lifetalk, hence we are starting everything from 0. Dont expect things to happen in thin air.

@skorpioneMM, we will not be refunding you. You can open a dispute. If you lose it, don't come crying here. You have crossed the limits of my patience.

I am still wait for your reply. Any results?

Hey 0ccul7,

I don't think ppl who made dispute are their mistakes, what WWXS did to us is clearly shows everything here. After we purchaed your services, we were facing lots of issues, somebody even didn't get anything but they paid to WWXS.
After your accounts were all banned by WJ, our services are all deleted by your staff and your company completely disappeared, what should we do? Plz you tell me gently.

And you still think this is our fault made ppl who didn't make the dispute effected by us? By us or by yourself plz seriously consider about it.

You asked for returning to WJ bcz you said you or WWXS will refund ALL your clients No selective, but what we see till now? You changed your mind again and agian.

You are a very active member in WJ as we all know that, but that doesn't mean Nick is, doesn't mean WWXS is, doesn't mean a member who is active in WJ could treat customers in this way, never.

So I really see ...

Since I see the ships and still wanted to charge me for a new installation

So I want to see to believe ...

Paypal him of favoring the seller ..

Paypal no security on this thing

I would just like to put in my feedback here, I have been a user of WWXS for a while, shared hosting and I was 100% satisfied with them.. Their ticket responses never took over 24 hours and I never had downtime, it's sad that this problem happened to them but as said before in this thread it can happen to anyone.

I will agree with the fact they said they would not refund when people "crossed the limits of their patience" that was not fair at all.

But on the other hand I feel they were treated unfairly by this forum. Jesse acted childishly and bias against them, not giving them any chance to respond and stating clearly "the pricks are permanently banned" I feel you caused more issues here than anyone.

Just weighing in my thoughts here. Of all webmaster forums I feel that this one has a Super Moderator is so unprofessional and immature then it really need's to rethink its staff.

@FyllyMan

If you don't know the whole thing, then just close ur mouth and no one will laugh at you.

But you said you never had downtime, their responses never took over 24 hours, Jesse didn't give them chance to respond? After I see your join date is Apr 2012 and this is your 1st post, then I just want to say, what you said is bull shit at all.

I would just like to put in my feedback here, I have been a user of WWXS for a while, shared hosting and I was 100% satisfied with them.. Their ticket responses never took over 24 hours and I never had downtime, it's sad that this problem happened to them but as said before in this thread it can happen to anyone.

I will agree with the fact they said they would not refund when people "crossed the limits of their patience" that was not fair at all.

But on the other hand I feel they were treated unfairly by this forum. Jesse acted childishly and bias against them, not giving them any chance to respond and stating clearly "the pricks are permanently banned" I feel you caused more issues here than anyone.

Just weighing in my thoughts here. Of all webmaster forums I feel that this one has a Super Moderator is so unprofessional and immature then it really need's to rethink its staff.

lol you have no idea what you're talking about. They stated they would not pay WJ members back. They did a ddos on WJ a couple times. They made threats to us. They told WJ users to place chargebacks, then to cancel them (stating they'd refund if that was done) than continued to say anyone who placed a dispute would not be refunded at all.

They had weeks of time and kept saying, no, basically.

How'd they get you to write that post?

Code:
http://www.worldwidexs.com.au/

Im sorry but i had to LOLz hard at the front page

Kinda childish if you ask me .

This is funny, this people got shit on for just having no patient and just for being banned on one forums they are closing!
So much maturation now a days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back