Status
Not open for further replies.

Occult

Hello everyone,

WorldWideXS will be starting the refund process for clients who got affected by our recent hiatus due to some personal and technical issues.

Clients who have:

- unused days for over 1 week will get their unused day's money back, if they want to. If you do not want the money, you can stay with us, and we will give you those days back and plus one month of free service.

- unused days for less than 1 week, will only get the days back, as shared service was very cheap, less than 1 week will be less than $0.5

Please send us an email with your details such as:

WJunction username
Unused days
Details of service
Transaction number
Amount of Full Transaction
Alertpay or Paypal
Screenshot of your payment [Upload to www.lulzimg.com or www.imgur.com ]

Email Address: refund@worldwidexs.com.au

ONLY SEND EMAILS. PM WILL BE IGNORED

People who have or had claims in Alertpay and Paypal will not be eligible for this and will have to solve their cases with them to get their money back.

Last edited:
81 comments
E-mail send, plz check.

People who have claims in Alertpay and Paypal will not be eligible for this and will have to solve their cases with them to get their money back.

For Alertpay users, Reference Number is the Transaction Number.

Make sure to mention it in your email

But got this msg:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

webmaster@worldwidexs.com.au

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 <webmaster@worldwidexs.com.au>, Recipient unknown (state 14).

You only talking about the users that having shared hosting, and what about the customers like me that having a VPS???

Anyway i sended the email for get my 100$ refunded

I did not mention shared hosting any where.

This notice addresses every one

i have paid through indian bank, what to send in email for refund..?

Send me a PM. I will get back to you. You have been pretty nice with me. I would love to provide you with some more special offers. :)

What about the users who got one year free hosting in the contest. :S

You should wait. We will get back to you ASAP

i have chat in ym and they say must close the case then they will refund ?
after so many thing happen can i trust the word ?

how if i close the case and no refund ?
it is $126 last time when i write in WJ they ask me to delete cos they will proses my oder !
but after i delete and noting come back to me until now :)

Opening disputes is the worst thing you can do in such situation. Next time just wait for threads like this. The disputes caused the PayPal to be suspended. It will cause more trouble, and I personally don't like people who open disputes. Just deal with the seller directly, and have patience.

You can always open a dispute within 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back