Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened " WorldWideXS " could happen to anyone.
I have a VPS with WorldWideXS and I am completely satisfied with them. VPS works great the only thing he was 3-4 days offline. I'm not mad because I'm a reasonable. It can happen to anyone this problem has happened to them.

I agree with jure12, Nick has been great to me, if there is any doubt go visit santrex, or jollyworks, or veeble, or....

Not their fault they had 2 issues, family emergency and some ass clown try to take out their servers.
I have been their customer, and even though I lost several clients in this, and all the sites and info I had on the server, I know that they are trying to get things back right, and they are going out of their way to make things right for their customers, no matter how pissy they act.
I will keep being their customer, and I have formed a friendship with Nick over there that if you can find it at another hosting company you be my guest, because the last one that was even close sold me out to save a larger client.
So guys over at WorldWideXS our thoughts are with you! And hope your back soon! To those that want to cut and run, I understand, I was tempted to, but then came the thought that run to where? How many crap hosting companies are you going to go through to find one you can stomach paying to treat you like crap? (read Santrex)
My thinking is the worst is over and if they are willing to work with us, then we owe them, ourselves, our business and our clients a chance that something like this was simply a combination of events that could happen to anyone, and that I bet they have taken steps to insure they never happen again to them, or us!

What happened " WorldWideXS " could happen to anyone.
I have a VPS with WorldWideXS and I am completely satisfied with them. VPS works great the only thing he was 3-4 days offline. I'm not mad because I'm a reasonable. It can happen to anyone this problem has happened to them.

What???

Purchased a VPS with their for 100$ and after only 10 days my customer account in WWXS and my VPS deleted!!

And what about the other guy of this forum, "Downprogs", he purchased a dedicated more than 25 days ago and he not get the dedi and no money and nothing!!

Seriously you think that this can happens to anyone???? You think that this is a fair practice?? Come on!!!!!!!!

I doubt this man :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
fair? No if you want to cut and run no one would blame you.
What was their response to your ticket?

all I did was express my thoughts on it, I am not saying its gospel or what you should do, I am saying its what I am doing.

You have to decide what is best for you, for me, I am going to stick with them since the customers I lost were p2p anyhow and I don't want to host p2p any more so I lost nothing there really they are to unstable. And if they are willing to either refund or make it right with time and a free month why not.

What ticket are you talking about?

I dont go to discuss anymore with this company, i only have clear that their stoled me 100$ for a VPS that only enjoyed for 10 days and other costumer payed 170$ for a dedicated and he get nothing.

If you think that TAKE MONEY FROM THEIR COSTUMERS AND GET NOTHING are serious im glad for you, enjoy WWXS.

Good is good!
Bad is bad!
Useless to argue

I agree and santrex is worst on their best day then these guys are on their worst days, lol.
There is no argument at all I am entitled to my thoughts as much as the next person, I have tried many hosting companies since I started this, and I have filed a hell of a lot of paypal disputes and claims, over worst then this, the fact that they are standing up and taking the hit and responsibility is great to me.

the ticket you submited when you had a problem?

Guys all I am saying is that I will stick with them, its not an argument, your not going to change my mind I have been through shit hosting from a-z and I have seen a lot worst then this. Thats my opinion, and I am entitled to that just as your entitled to yours.

Be sure that you will get money back from WorldWideXS.
Wait a bit and wrote a couple of days whether you got the money.

I know these guys and they were totally good and honest. Trust me you'll get your money iback If you have not already got. What happened to them could happen to us all. They are not to blame for the mistake but in whom they have purchased are to blame for the mistake.
From my point stance were to buy directly from OVH and nothing would have happened.
In any case, staying with them because they are OK

I agree the problem I have with ovh is a couple of them, first I wont pay their vat tax, I don;t live there and wont pay the tax they charge, 2nd they charge a fortune for cpanel wwxs charges way less and are dealers for cpanel.
I went to them with needing 2 php extentions I needed and they installed them, no grief, no crap just results. instead of telling me what they can;t do they always did whatever they could that I needed.

I dont go to discuss anymore with this company, i only have clear that their stoled me 100$ for a VPS that only enjoyed for 10 days and other costumer payed 170$ for a dedicated and he get nothing.

If you think that TAKE MONEY FROM THEIR COSTUMERS AND GET NOTHING are serious im glad for you, enjoy WWXS.

You are definately a pain in the ass. Now stop complaining here, just talk with WWXS.

Damn, it's like they killed someone.

He thinks, we ran away with the money. But he does not get this thing in his head that we are still here and are working on it.

It is because of them that the refunds are taking so long. It is the disputes that got our accounts locked and have to get new ones now

An email will be sent to every one by today

Last edited:
Downprogs: Have you not had an account available to use since the 2nd of April? If you have anymore print screens since then, please provide them.

0ccul7: You can't provide an account within a 72 hour time frame? I know what it is like to be busy with shared servers but surely it would only take a few minutes to create an account, unless you don't actually have a server to sell.

This client is clearly confused and questioning your ethics, that is why that post with the screen shots was made, I believe the client wants some piece of mind and what they paid for, normally I won't get involved in other hosts matters but it seems like no other mod has yet seen those print screens.

To the posters in this thread:

0ccul7 has been a pretty active member in this community for quite some time now, I don't believe he would ruin his reputation by scamming/not providing services, he's probably swamped if he can't find the time to set up/give a dedicated server.

Stay on topic guys! Else, we will start infracting for off-topic posts.

@0ccul7, when the maintenance work will be finished....Client area is still showing under maintenance which has to be started on 16th April but not working till now. :O

I just want my money back.
I send them email like they said , and removed paypal dispute like them said and no one answer me .
the only replay was a ticket wrote in NL language . and now I can't view this ticket anymore.
I just want my money back so please tell me what must do
thanks

You are definately a panot hin in the ass. Now stop complaining here, just talk with WWXS.

Damn, it's like they killed someone.

What happens with you???????????

What's your fucking problem????

This thread are opened for the customers affected for WWXS problems and i cant complain here or what???

Im not the only complaining here, a lot of people complaining about his money/service why we payed for something that actually not exist

Maybe for you 100$ are just some bucks but for me 100$ are a lot of money and i need to work very hard for get this money.

You are the really pain in the ass here, dont understand why you come here to offence the affected customers.

I cant talk with WWXS why he no reply my emails, he no reply nothing.

Reported your message for your rude words :@

I just want my money back.
I send them email like they said , and removed paypal dispute like them said and no one answer me .
the only replay was a ticket wrote in NL language . and now I can't view this ticket anymore.
I just want my money back so please tell me what must do
thanks

+1

Same here, i sended the email 3 days ago and i dont get any reply.

And i received the same as you, 2 ticket responses in my paypal ? account that i dont understand what their saying :facepalm:

Tried to open it but getting a message that say that this ticket doesnt exist...

I go to wait only for 48/72 hours more, if i dont get any reply or something about when thier go to refund us the money i go to put the dispute in Paypal.

Last edited:
As said, we will not be providing refunds to people who opened disputes, now closed or not.

It is because of those people the others who did not open a dispute are getting affected.

About the client area, it should be done any time soon. Screenshots of accyuklad deleting all the services in our WHMCS was provided to Lifetalk, hence we are starting everything from 0. Dont expect things to happen in thin air.

@skorpioneMM, we will not be refunding you. You can open a dispute. If you lose it, don't come crying here. You have crossed the limits of my patience.

As said, we will not be providing refunds to people who opened disputes, now closed or not.

It is because of those people the others who did not open a dispute are getting affected.

About the client area, it should be done any time soon. Screenshots of accyuklad deleting all the services in our WHMCS was provided to Lifetalk, hence we are starting everything from 0. Dont expect things to happen in thin air.

@skorpioneMM, we will not be refunding you. You can open a dispute. If you lose it, don't come crying here. You have crossed the limits of my patience.

What??

Now you say me that you not refund me? Why? Because you do not feel like to refund me?

Why you dont go to refund me if i payed you for something?

I dont crossed the limits of your patience, YOU AND WORLDWIDEXS CROSSED OUR LIMITS, I THINK THAT YOUR ATTITUDE NOT ARE ACCEPTABLE.

FIRST YOU GET BANNED, AFTER SOME DAYS UNBANNED, YOUR OPEN THIS THREAD AND ALLOW YOURSELF AGAIN TO ABUSE OF YOUR CLIENTS SAYING THAT YOU DONT GO TO REFUND ME FOR THAT I PAYED AND NO RECEIVED??

THAT'S A JOKE OR WHAT??

AND ALLOW YOURSELF TO SAY THAT I CROSSED YOUR PATIENCE WHEN YOU ARE YOUR COMPANY WWXS CROSSED ALL LIMITS POSSIBLE HERE AND ALSO ABUSE AND REPLY WITH RUDE WORDS YOUR CUSTOMERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back