Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
The 500 error persists even though you said it was milk. even in my video it is not possible to play and an error of 500 appears in the player. username: sangvl1

500 Error Code f5 f5 f5 please fixed.

I waiting thumbnail upload.or 4x4 screensplash.

Goodwork.Have A Nice Da
The 500 error persists even though you said it was milk. even in my video it is not possible to play and an error of 500 appears in the player. username: sangvl1
i don't remember the time but don't worry you will receive it today because the admin said this : Friday to Sunday requests are always made on Wednesday
Post automatically merged:

@KatFile the website is slow and sometimes gives 500 error can you please check?

me too 500 error
now the site is very slow and gives Error 504 and also 500 error
@KatFile the site iz down pls check got 500 error....
oh okay. because i got my first payout on saturday at 1am in my timezone, but it's on hold for 24 hours by paypal.
guess i'll just wait for now.

still 500 error sir, it's come and go.
500 error

appears here in a few moments.
500 error
Problem was on New Player updated and fixed.

Please remove cache and cookie
API not work admin... pls see thiz
e0lUb9o.jpg

92c6401350318127.jpg

1,5 hours before wednesday's (netherlands/server timezone) over. still not getting my second payment, while some users already got it earlier this day and posted it here. and mine.... even the processed still empty. i scheduled and used netherlands/server timezone and requested payout at 9am because you say you're using it for payout time. so i guess my second payment will be late then @KatFile ? i want to stick with my schedule and request payout at 9am netherlands/server timezone again today, but i can't because there's still pending payment. hope i'll get my second payment before that. thank you.

92c6401350318127.jpg

1,5 hours before wednesday's (netherlands/server timezone) over. still not getting my second payment, while some users already got it earlier this day and posted it here. and mine.... even the processed still empty. i scheduled and used netherlands/server timezone and requested payout at 9am because you say you're using it for payout time. so i guess my second payment will be late then @KatFile ? i want to stick with my schedule and request payout at 9am netherlands/server timezone again today, but i can't because there's still pending payment. hope i'll get my second payment before that. thank you.

what payment method you use? if you use paypal or bitcoin i think he always send it late but Web Money he pays fast that's why some users received it fast

what payment method you use? if you use paypal or bitcoin i think he always send it late but Web Money he pays fast that's why some users received it fast
i'm using paypal. my first payment is really2 fast. i got it on tuesday at 1am in my timezone which mean in netherlands/server timezone that would be still 8pm on monday. it got hold by paypal for 24 hours, but still fine by me.

Hello we paid BTC and WMZ but paypal have delay , paypals will pay tomorrow night
this delay is one time only right?
if not can you tell me who use paypal the perfect time & day to request payout so it will not delayed sir?
because as i've told in my last post that i got my first payment on 8pm monday server time, that's so fast. so i'm not expecting that there will be delay like this.

hmm, so my next payout will be on next wednesday then. i can't request payout today at 9am server time because there's still pending payment.

this delay is one time only right?
if not can you tell me who use paypal the perfect time & day to request payout so it will not delayed sir?
because as i've told in my last post that i got my first payment on 8pm monday server time, that's so fast. so i'm not expecting that there will be delay like this.

hmm, so my next payout will be on next wednesday then. i can't request payout today at 9am server time because there's still pending payment.

I do not promise
Because I make WMZ and BTC myself and it's fast
But PayPal pay by exchange and I think have delay.
Post automatically merged:

My website's page views are reduced by 50% because of this ad error. Even if you watch YouTube in the video and the 5s skip button is still not working, my customers think they have an error and they leave and don't come back. https://prntscr.com/tqj35b
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back