Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
please. I did a withdrawal on July 25 (Saturday) as you said it would be paid on Sunday but today I have not received money on paypal Monday. Previous payment was received after paypal custody 24 hours. username: sangvl1 sorry if I got any errors at time

I want to know where is the option to remove these garbage from advertisements with banners abusives in front of the player.

My website dropped the number of users, the bounce rate increased and day after day I have fewer visitors, because if you don't know, the fact that we are in a level 4 country, does not mean that people are idiots, not mean that people people are stupid enough to click on an ad with a giant banner saying their cell phone has a virus.

You can be sure that they will click yes my friend, they will not escape the site at the same time, ok? ^^

If I had intended to bomb users with extreme ads, I would have created a clipwatching account. Not at Aparat.

I waited patiently until Monday to see if you would keep your word. I just want the answer. If things are going to continue as they are or if you are going to create the option of having really low ads as was the initial proposal.

I was wondering what's going on whit my views...and of course so much ads...and that ads from youtube whit 5 seconds...and also i requested to update your rates at least on your site but still nothing

exemple whit almost the same views

2020-07-1711072034$20.69550

and today

2020-07-27109310377$16.48600

I will make a good decision on Monday.
Post automatically merged:

Good rates for you and me.
so what's the good decision and the good rates?
my 1st day i got $11 per 10k views, i can understand that.
but today i only get $5,2 per 10k views.
it's almost 1/3 of what you promise, which is $15 per 10k views for tier 4.
i know there's 5% watchtime, but can't it really be 1/3 of what you promise?
is it really can be like that? come on.
my 1st day i got 80%++ people watched and now only 33% people watched?
i gain my views to earn more but seems like i'm losing more now.
please make a solution for this problem.
you know we can see you @KatFile viewing this thread 6 minutes ago right?
so why no reply?
Post automatically merged:

by the way, as per now there's only 1 vast on my videos.
which is nice.
are you adjusting the ads and rates right now?

Last edited:
I want to know where is the option to remove these garbage from advertisements with banners abusives in front of the player.

My website dropped the number of users, the bounce rate increased and day after day I have fewer visitors, because if you don't know, the fact that we are in a level 4 country, does not mean that people are idiots, not mean that people people are stupid enough to click on an ad with a giant banner saying their cell phone has a virus.

You can be sure that they will click yes my friend, they will not escape the site at the same time, ok? ^^

If I had intended to bomb users with extreme ads, I would have created a clipwatching account. Not at Aparat.

I waited patiently until Monday to see if you would keep your word. I just want the answer. If things are going to continue as they are or if you are going to create the option of having really low ads as was the initial proposal.

im in a level 4 country too. im happy with that ads. our country are sucks and even so they giving best rates to the other hosting for us. if our country's advertising policies are like sh*t, it's not their fault. you should say "thank you" for the high rates. if you dont accept this dont use them. go another video hosting and they pay 4$ for the 10k views. you come here always and blame them and always trying to decrease the rates. DONT USE if you're not satisfied. its just a very simple.

im in a level 4 country too. im happy with that ads. our country are sucks and even so they giving best rates to the other hosting for us. if our country's advertising policies are like sh*t, it's not their fault. you should say "thank you" for the high rates. if you dont accept this dont use them. go another video hosting and they pay 4$ for the 10k views. you come here always and blame them and always trying to decrease the rates. DONT USE if you're not satisfied. its just a very simple.
I'm not trying to lower rates for those who want a lot of ads. If you have infinite users on your site who will accept being bombarded with ads, that's fine, continue with extreme ads and high rates.

I'm just wondering if aparat will have an option for those who want fewer ads, even if they are lower rates. Because that was the initial proposal of the aparat and I trusted them, I just want this option, especially for those who want to get rid of abusive ads that are in front of the screen every second saying that the user's cell phone has a virus.

I just want his answer and if he is not going to offer this option, fine, I can upload my videos elsewhere. I just want his answer on that to make my decision.

This is currently the best possible host.

Only if you can add on mobile devices that viewers can choose in what quality they want to watch the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back